15|𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

I'm walking into the house drunk I go to our bedroom and she's sleeping. I can't believe she stepped out of our marriage. I undress and I get in bed with her and I cover up. I close my eyes and I eventually fall asleep. I wake up to the sun shining through the shades. I sit up and Theirei isn't in bed. I get up and putnon Sweat pants and I go out. I see them on the sofa talking. I say Go to the room She says Osmin I- I say Go. Sébastien says Brother wait She didn't cheat on you we can prove it. I sit and I say you got 10 minutes. He sits the laptop in front of me and he shows me the camera roll. It shows Margaret carrying a drugged out Theirei into the hotel. It shows her taking her to the hotel room and setting everything up and leaving out. He pauses it and he gives me an already opened envelope. I take the paper out and I unfold it and she tested positive for LSD, and Rophypnol. I say baby she comes to me and she hugs me tightly. I say I'm gonna make her pay baby I promise.

A few days later

I'm sitting in the house at the table with Sébastien and Louis. I say your girlfriend drugged my wife. He looks amused he says She's not capable of something like that. Sébastien says the bitch is capable of more than you think. We have proof Louis says are you sure your wife isn't just a whore you likes to sleep around? I punch him in his face hard he falls back in the chair. Sébastien looks over and he says Nice going he's dead. I look over and he's bleeding out with his eyes open. I say Theirei can't see this that's when we hear the door opening. I stand and say go outside Mon Cheri. She says okay and she leaves out. I say call someone to clean this shit up. I'm gonna take her somewhere farther I'll see you in a few days. Oh and send his head to his whore she's next. He says alright and I go outside and get in the car. I start the car and she says Ossy I say Mon Cheri She smiles and she says where are we going? I say we're going to a new house your gonna love it. She says When are we going home to France? I say Soon baby she says when's soon? I say after I handle something She says you mean after you kill her. I say I do She says how you can be so Nonchalant about killing someone? I say when you've been doing it for as long as I have you get used to it. She lays her head on my arm and she says I love you Osmin I say I love you more Theirei.