17|𝖳𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖠 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

A year and a half later

I'm sitting in the doctor's office waiting on Theirei. Soon she walks out and she  comes to me and she says I'm off birth control. I say Perfect we can start when we get home. She blushes and she says Osmin I grab her hand and say don't be shy Mon Cheri. We walk out and we go to the elevator. I press the button and the doors open. We step in and it takes us down to the lobby. We go out to the limo and we get in and we start moving after a few minutes. I say Are you excited? She says very excited I kiss her cheek and she blushes. I love how I affect her even after 3 years. she lays her head on me and she says are you gonna tell your mom? I say After we talk until we get home and we go in. She goes upstairs and she comes back after an hour with both of our bags packed. She comes to to me and I take them and we walk out. Pierre opens the door for us and we get in and we head to the airport. I help her out and lead her in and she sits by the window and I sit beside her. After awhile we take off and I get comfortable.

We landed a few hours ago she's standing in the clear blue water. She says Come on baby I walk in to her and I pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and she says I love you baby. I say I love you more doll she smiles and I carry her deeper and I hold her. She kisses my cheek and she lays her head on my shoulder. I say don't fall asleep doll she says I can't promise I won't. I say you wanna go in? She says we're perfect Lou it and I say Oui Sébastien says have you guys started making babies yet? I say Not yet not that it's any of your business. He says I'm ready   work I assigned you and I hang up. After a few rounds she walks in with a robe on and heand she says baby I say come doll. She crawls in my lap and she says do you want to start? I say making a baby? She says yes I say we can if you want. She unbuckles my belt and she undoes my pants and I get them off. She unbuttons my shirt carefully and I slip it off. I help her take off her dress and I unclip her bra and she takes it off and I toss it. I pick her up and slide her down on me and she holds onto me. I hold her down as I thrust upwards into her and she's warm, tight and wet. My thrusts get faster and she's a moaning mess. She starts moving with me and we meet thrust for thrust. She starts bouncing on on my cock her perfect breasts in my face. It's not long before I feel her tightening around me. I whisper in her ear cum baby. She whimpers as she creams all over my cock. I help her ride it out and I hold her down and I fill her up.