12|𝖠 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

We just landed in the Netherlands about a half hour ago now we're headed to the house I rented it for a month that's how long we'll be staying. Sébastien will be joining us in a few days. But he'll be in the guest house. I'm introducing my wife to my cousin's girlfriend tonight. She's holding my hand she says how long will it take? I say about an hour Mon Cheri. She says would you want to take a break? I glance at her and I say what did you have in mind? She reaches over and she undoes my belt and pants. She gets my cock out and she starts stroking it. It feels so good her small dainty hands barely fitting around my cock. I pull over into a secluded area and I pull her into my lap. I lift her dress and I slide her lacey panties to the side. I put my hands on her hips and I slide her down over my length. She goes all the way down on me and she holds onto me as she adjusts to my size. I move her hair and I tilt her head. I kiss and suck on her neck and she starts moving on my cock. Her moans and whines and soft whimpers fill the car. Its not long before we're both at the brink of an orgasm. She starts moving faster with more urgency and within a minute or two she cries out as she creams all over my cock. I hold her down on me as I fill her up and I loosen my grip once I'm done. She kisses my lips gently and I return it we pull away and I pick her up and off me. I fix her clothes and I put her in her seat. I fix my clothes and I start driving. Soon I hear her light snores and I continue driving. After about an hour I pull up to the house and I turn off the car. I get out and I go around to her side and I get her out. I carry her in and I lay her down in the master bedroom. I take her shoes off and I tuck her in. I shower and I put on a fresh suit. I do my hair and I put on sock and a pair of dress shoes. I check on her and she's still sleeping. I write her a note telling her to freshen up when she wakes up. I make my way out and I start preparing dinner. Soon I hear a knock at the door and I go to open it. It's my cousin Louis I say Louis he says Osmin. I let him in along with his girlfriend Margaret. I say please sit he sits and she follows. I go to the kitchen and grab four glasses and a chilled bottle of red wine. I sit on the sofa across from them and I pop the cork out the bottle. I pour some in 3 of the glasses and we each take one. After about 20 minutes my doll walks in and she looks stunning. She brightens up the room She's in a black dress and her hair's down. I say come she comes to me and she sits beside me.

To Be Continued