21|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖮𝗓𝗆𝗂𝗇 and O𝗓𝗇𝖾𝗂𝖺

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

A few months later

I'm laying in the hotel room bed holding my wife when she says O.ossy I say baby? She says I.i think the babies are coming? I say Theirei stop joking She says I'm not joking Osmin. She moves the comforter and she's soaked. I get up quickly and I help her up and I change her and I lead her to the car. I go back in and grab the carseats and bags. I knock on my mother and Sébastien's doors. They tell me they'll meet us there so I go downstairs and I put their stuff in. I start the car and I hold her hand and start driving. It's not long before the contractions start. We get there after 15 minutes and I carry her in. They take us back and they start monitoring her. She says When your mom gets her tell her to come in. I say I don't want my mother seeing my wife's vagina she says Please Osmin I say fine I tell the nurse and after awhile my mom comes in. She talks to her and she goes back to te waiting room. After a few hours she's ready to deliver. I hold her hand and the doctor guides her through it and soon we hear crying. She gives him to the nurse and she guides her through our little girl. Soon her little cries fill the room and they take them to clean them up. I say you did it she says I'm so exhausted. I pick her up and I carry her to the bathroom. I fill the tub and I add bubbles and I put her in. I wash her up and I dress her. I have the nurse change the sheets and I lay her down. Soon the nurse walks in with our babies and their wrapped in blankets. She says I want them the nurse stops them beside us and she says what are their names. She says Ozmin and Ozneia we talked about those a few months ago. She tells her how to spell it and The nurse writes it and she leaves out. I give her both of them and she smiles at them. She says they both have your beautiful blue eyes. Not to mention your face. I kiss her head and say they have your hair color. She smiles and she says they do don't they? I cover her up and she says are you gonna invite your mom and Sébastien in? I say alright I have a nurse get them and she gives me our babies. I say were parents Mon Cheri she says 2 beautiful babies. That's when they walk in I say wash your hands. They both do and once I'm ready I give Ozmin to Sébastien and Ozneia to my mother. My mother says wow you did incredible they look exactly like Osmin. She says of course Sébastien says beautiful kids man.