7|𝖬𝗋𝗌. 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

A few days later

I'm sitting in the limo we've been married less than 12 hours and I'm so upset with him. He showed up to our wedding ceremony late. He wasn't even apologetic he was just being such an asshole. I finally had enough of his shit. Now I'm on my way back to the penthouse without my husband. His driver let's me out and I thank him and I go in. I go up to our penthouse and I grab some of my things. I move them to a different room and I close and lock the door. I lay down and it's not long before I hear knocking. I say what? He says Mon Cheri open up. I say I have nothing to say to you Osmin. He says if you don't open the door we can't resolve it. I say I don't want too. He says Come on Theirei I'm sorry alright? I say Really? He says really I go to the door and I open it and he hugs me tightly and I feel so safe so I hug him back. He kisses my head and he picks me up and he carries me to our room. He puts me down on my feet and he takes off my dress. He unclips my bra and he takes it off. He slides my panties off and down my legs. I step out of them and he stands and he undoes his tie. I starts unbuttoning his dress shirt and once I get them all undone he takes it off. I undo his belt and pants and he takes off his pants and briefs and I look and I'm speechless. I say i.its really big he says touch it. I say o.okay anf I grasp it and I start stroking it and he seems to really like it. Soon he stops me and he says Are you ready? I say as ready as I'll ever be we are married after all. He leans down and he kisses my lips and I return it. We pull away after awhile and he lays me down. He says is it your first time baby? I say y.yes and I can't help but turn red from embarrassment. He says don't be embarrassed Mon Cheri. I'm glad to be your first. I spread my legs for him and he gets between them. I guide his cock to my entrance and he says your sure? I say I'm positive he starts sliding it into me and it's really painful. After what feels like a painful eternity he gets most of it into me. He stays still and the pain subsides and it leaves discomfort. I say you can move he starts moving in and out of me and it begins to feel so good. I moan I.i want all of it. He gives me all of it and I feel so full. His thrusts get faster and I feel myself about to explode any minute. He grabs me by my throat and he starts rubbing my clit at a fast pace. As he gives me fast deep strokes. I grip the sheets as I cream all over his cock. He helps me ride out my orgasm and he fills me with semen. Claire went with me to get put on birth control a few days ago. He kisses my lips and I return it. We pull away and he pulls out and he puts me on my stomach. He slides into me from behind and I feel things I've never felt before. I feel him in my stomach.