20|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

A few months later

I'm looking up at him I'm showing ALOT we moved into a penthouse a couple months ago. He lifts my shirt and he places his hands on my stomach. As if on cue we feel multiple kicks and I smile he says our babies are so feisty. I say that's your fault he says maybe a little. He gets in his knees in front of me and he kisses my stomach on both sides and he talks to them. His voice softer than usual I play in his hair as he talks to them. I just know he's gonna be such a great father. That's when we hear a knock he stands to his full height and he goes to the door. He opens it and it's Pierre he says the limo is ready sir and he walks away. I say baby I'll get our stuff he says No no you go wait in the car I'll be there. I say okay baby and I go to the limo and Pierre opens the door for me. I get in and soon Ossy gets in and Pierre closes the door. Soon the car starts moving and he pours himself a glass of bourbon. He sets it down and he pours me a glass of a brown liquid. He holds it out to me and I take it. I say what is this? He says Apple Juice doll I drink some and it tastes really good. I say where are we going? He says we're going to see mother for the weekend. Then we're going to Tahiti for a few weeks. I say okay and we talk for awhile until I fall asleep in his arms. I wake up to him carrying me up the stairs. I say baby? He says doll I say I feel nauseous he gets me to the bathroom and I throw up. He holds my hair back as I do and he helps me up when I'm done. I brush my teeth and he leads me to the bed. He undresses me and he lays me down and he tucks me in. I say stay with me he says alright and he undresses until he's in his briefs and he gets in bed with me. He holds me tightly from behind and I say I love you. He says I love you more doll and he kisses my shoulder. He says rest and I close my eyes and it's not long before I fall asleep.

A few days later

I'm sitting beside Ossy Camille across from us. She says Do you guys have any plans for the birth. Ossy says well we decided to do a private hospital. We've decided to go to Paris She says good idea your getting the Luxury room yes? He says Nothing but the best for my wife. Theirei and I figured you and Sébastien would join. I nod in agreement she says of course my first grandchild. I don't believe I'll ever get a grandchild from your brother. She looks to me and she says Are you scared? I say A little she smiles and says I'm sure you'll be perfect darling. I say I hope so