23|𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

A week later

We moved in the new house today and she was ecstatic. The movers brought Everything I decided to buy us a new bed and frame. I also got the twins new beds along with new furniture for the house. I walk upstairs and I find my beautiful wife unpacking Ozneia's room. I say Did you unpack Ozmin's room? She says yes and ours I say perfect the groceries should be here soon. you should lay down and relax. She says Are the babies coming home tonight? I say you need rest Mother agreed to keep them for the weekend. She says Osmin thats too long what if they run out of milk or-  I say stop worrying they won't run out of milk I sent ALOT alright? They'll be fine okay? She says okay I look down at her and she looks sad. She loves our babies so much. I lead her to our room and I lay her down and I say relax. She says fine okay I go downstairs and that's when I hear a knock. I let the maid in and she brings the groceries in and she puts them away and leaves.

A few weeks later

I'm in bed with my beautiful wife when the babies start crying. She gets up and she goes to them and she gets them both. She holds them and she comes to me and she says baby someone's at the door. I look at the time 2:15 am. I get my gun off the nightstand and I cock it and go downstairs. I look back and she's standing on the bottom step with the babies. I open the door and I'm ready to shoot until I see Sébastien he looks as if he's been crying. I let him in and close and lock the door. I say what are you doing here? You woke the babies He says I'm sorry I had nowhere else to go. She comes closer and she says what happened he says Katerina wants to break up. She gives me the babies and she leads him to the dining room and I follow. She makes him hot cocoa and she sits the mug in front of him. She says what happened? He says She told me that she's not ready for a commitment. That were moving to fast for her so I left not without telling her I'm moving out. I say Why would you do that? He says I couldn't stay with her She says you can stay in the guest house until you figure out what you want to do. I say Doll warning in my tone She says Osmin he's your brother he has nowhere else to go. I say fine you can sleep in the guest house for tonight. Tomorrow we're talking about this. She grabs him blankets out of the closet and we walk him to the guest house. She fixes a room for him and he thanks her and we go back to the house. I lead her upstairs and she says the babies are staying with us. She takes them from me and she kisses their cheeks.