25|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

A few years later

I'm pulling up when I see my family in the front yard. The kids are playing tag and She's watching them. Their 5 year olds now they've grown so fast. I park and I turn my car off. I get out and they run to me and they hug a leg. I lean down and I hug them both. I pick them up and I walk over to Theirei. I kiss her lips and we pull away and the kids say ewww in unison. I say hush you'll be doing it one day. We go in and she says Sébastien's here. I say Sébastien needs to learn to call. She says He brought the kids little cars. I say toy cars? She leads me to the garage and their's cars for the kids. Pink for my princess and dark blue for my little man. I put them down and they run to them. Sébastien walks in and he says what do you think? I say they seem to like them He says indeed they do. I say what brings you by? He says Well the cars and this. He gives me a folded up piece of paper. I unfold it and it's in french.

Je vous propose de faire sortir vos familles de France. Vous avez 48 heures jusqu'à ce que nous devenions violents. Je ne voudrais pas voir ces belles jumelles et ta jeune femme sexy se faire mal.

-Dalphino

(I suggest you get your families out of France. You have 48 hours until we get violent. wouldn't want to see those Beautiful twins and that gorgeous wife of yours to get hurt.)

I say Theirei get the kids and go to the  car. She says wait baby- I say Go NOW so she helps them out of the cars and she takes them to the car. I say It's Angelo Where'd  you get this? He says Your front door I say Find him. I'm gonna get them somewhere safe. You find out where he's at we're handling this tonight. I go out and I walk out of the house and I get in the car. She says Where are we going? I say you and the kids are going to Iceland. She says Osmin were not going without you. I say you don't have a choice Theirei please don't fight me on this. She doesn't say anything she just looks out the window. I drive to my private airport and I park in front of our plane. I turn off the car and I get out and I open the door for my wife and kids. My pilot comes out and I hug our kids tightly and they run to him and he takes them in. She says What's going on Osmin? I say you and the kids have to leave for a few days alright? She says how many days Osmin? I say 3-7 She says Osmin I say I'll come get you myself I promise baby. She says okay and I hug her tightly and she returns it. She says don't die Osmin we need you I say baby. She says promise me you won't die that you won't leave us. I say I promise I won't leave you guys doll. She says okay she pulls me down and she kisses my lips. I return it and it's full of passion we pull away after awhile and she goes onto the plane. I stand there until they take off and within seconds the plane blows up in front of my eyes. I feel my heart break into a million pieces. I scream their names but I know their not coming back. Soon I hear her saying Baby that's when I jolt awake. She says baby what's wrong your shaking. I hold her tightly and I say I love you and the kids so much Theirei. She says we love you too baby I say Go get them their sleeping with us. She says 2 wild sleeping 5 year old's in our bed is not gonna work out. I say It doesn't matter Theirei just go. She goes to get them and they run in and jump in the bed. They lay in the middle and I hold my little family. I wait until everyone's asleep and that's when I fall asleep.