8|𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

A week later

I'm walking in the house when I see Claire and Theirei watching a movie. I say Mon Cheri she comes to me and she hugs me and I return it. She smells like like vanilla. We pull away after a minute and she tells Claire she'll see her later. Claire waves and Theirei grabs my hand and she leads me to the kitchen. She says you said you would cook for me so I pick her up and I sit her on the counter. She brings me closer and I stand between her legs. She wraps her arms around my neck and she kisses my lips. I return it and we pull away when we hear Sébastien says glad to see your enjoying eachother. Theirei turns bright red and Sébastien says is the blonde staying? I put her down and Theirei says Can she stay? Sébastien says I'll let myself out this is between you two. He leaves out and she looks at me. I say I don't think that would be a good idea. She says why not? I say she's not a good influence on you. She says She's my friend Osmin. I say your friend is a whore Theirei I don't need her rubbing off on you. She looks taken back she says I'll see you later Osmin. She walks out and I follow behind her. I say where do you think your going? She says away from you she grabs Claire and she pulls her to the door. I say Theirei your being unreasonable. She says I'll be unreasonable then and they walk out. I call Sébastien and I tell him to follow my wife.

Hours later

I'm sitting on our sofa when my phone rings. It's Sébastien I answer and I say Oui. He says ils sont dans un hôtel où ils sont restés ici toute la nuit. (their at a hotel they've been here all night.) I say prends-lui le téléphone, je veux qu'elle rentre à la maison. (take the phone to her I want her to come home) soon I hear her voice. She says I have nothing to say to you Osmin. I say Mon Cheri just come home and we can talk about it. She says Not until you say she can stay. I say She can stay alright? But she can't stay with us I'll figure something out alright? She says okay I say Come home Mon Cheri leave her. She says okay soon Sébastien says brother. I say bring her home and go back to that whore my wife calls a friend. He says They are unlikely friends. I say I might need you to handle that soon. He says alright and we hang up. Soon I hear the door and I look up and she walks in. I say come here she comes to me and I pull her in my lap. I say I missed you she says really? I say really baby she holds onto me and I rub her back.