4|𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖣𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍♡︎

His driver opens the door for us and we get in. Soon the limo starts moving and he says I'm sorry if 5 days isn't enough time but I'm getting very impatient about this. I say it's been yy years what's another weeks? He says 2 weeks? I say 2 weeks that's all I ask. I want it to be perfect. He says fine 2 weeks that's it. I say Will you send for my friend Claire? He says as long as she isn't a bad influence on you. I say she isn't he says I'll be the judge of that. I'll send for her tomorrow I say ok I'll call her tonight. The rest of the car ride is silent after maybe an hour and a half the door opens. I get out and he gets out behind me and he grabs my hand. He leads onto the sidewalk and to a door with a doorman in front of it. He steps aside for us and Osmin leads me in. He leads me over to the elevator and he presses the button. After a few minutes the doors open and and he leads me in. The doors shut and he puts his key in the slot. It takes us up and it stops and the doors open. He takes the key out and we go in and the doors close behind us. I look around his living room and it's beautiful. He gives me a tour and I fall in love with his penthouse. I say your penthouse is so beautiful. He says ours everything is ours from now on. I say okay he says go ahead and pick a room. I say i.im not sleeping with you? He says did you want too? I start to blush and I say I.im sorry I th.thought we'd sleep together. He says you can sleep with me I'd love if you did. I say really? He says really I hold my hand out to him and I say take me. He grabs my hand and he leads down a long hallway and to a black door. He opens it and he leads me in and I fall in love with his room. It's black, gray and white it's masculine but I like it. I say I didn't get to grab anything he says I was told. He goes to his closet and he comes out with a black t-shirt and black briefs. He gives it to me and he says I'll step out so you can freshen up. I say thank you and he goes to the bathroom and he grabs a towel out of the linen closet. He gives it to me and he leaves out.