6|𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖵𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍

☠︎︎𝖮𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎☠︎︎

I'm walking back to the car with my beautiful Theirei. My hands and arms full of her shopping bags. The woman sure knows how to shop. I say remind me to never go shopping with you again. She says you can't say you didn't have fun. I say it took us 5 hours that's ridiculous. She smiles and she says I enjoyed our time together. Her smile makes me soften. That's when my phone starts ringing. I take it out of my pocket and I answer it and says Oui? That's when my brother tells me they got my bride to be's little friend. I tell him to bring her to our place and I hang up. I putnher stuff in the trunk and I help her in. I get in and I start the car and I start driving. I say your friend is here she says is she staying with us? I say I'm thinking about it she gives me this adorable face. I say fine she can stay that makes her smile. She says really? I say really and I continue driving. We get back after about a half hour and we head up. I have my brother and his crew bring her bags up. She rushes over to her friend and she hugs her tightly. Her friend says I missed you so much She says I missed you too. That's when she takes her to our room and I talk to my brother.

A week and a half later

I'm walking down the hall when I hear her friend Claire trying to convince her to go to some club. She says you know that's not my scene. Plus I don't think Osmin would like that. Claire says your not married yet live a little. Maybe sleep with a random guy. You know before your stuck sleeping with the same guy for the rest of your life. She says I really like Osmin I don't mind him being the only guy I sleep with. She says you sound like such a hopeless romantic right now. He's lucky to have you Theirei she shrugs and says maybe. Claire says Are you nervous about getting married to him? I mean you don't really know him. Theirei says I feel like I've known him my whole life and given the circumstances I guess I have. She says he kind of just showed up out of nowhere demanding you marry him. Theirei says he didn't demand it he asked and I told him yes. She says you must really like him Theirei says I do he's nice to me. I walk away and I go to my office and start working.

Later that night

I'm walking into our room and she's in one of my shirts. I say what a surprise she blushes and she says I'm sorry. I say don't be you look good. She comes closer to me and she pulls me down by my tie. She captures my lips in a kiss and I return it although it catches me by surprise. We start making out and I find her inexperience adorable. We pull away and she's as red as a tomato. Her lips slightly swollen. I lay her down and I go to shower.