18|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗌

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

A week and a half later

We're at home in France me and Osmin have been at it nonstop. In the next two weeks we're going to the cabin in Switzerland. We'll be going with Camille and Sébastien. I'm leaning over the toilet Osmin's holding my hair back. I've been throwing up alot lately. He calls Sébastien and he has his bring bring pregnancy tests. He hangs up and I say You think I'm pregnant? He says I'm sure of it Mon Cheri. He helps me up and I brush my teeth and we go out to our room and we wait. Sébastien comes after what feels like forever and He brought like 20. Osmin kicks him out and he says go pee doll. I take them and I pee in a cup. I dip the pregnancy tests in the pee and I close them. I wash my hands and I leave out. He hugs me and I hug him back. After 15 minutes he says Do you want to go? I say you go baby he walks to the bathroom and he goes in and he looks at them and he says we're having a baby but I'll set an appointment to make sure. I say okay and he makes a call.

A few days later

I'm sitting on the table and we're waiting on the doctor. They took a pee sample now we're just waiting. He says I'm feeling impatient I pull him closer and I hug him. That's when the doctor walks in. I let him go and he says well? The doctor says Congratulations Mr and Mrs Laveau you are having a baby. I start to cry I can't believe I'm having my first baby. He wipes my tears and he picks me up and he carries me out to the car. He puts me in and he gets in and he starts the car. I say what do you want first? He says I want a son then a daughter. I say Are we gonna wait to tell everyone. He says should we wait til we go to the cabin? I say yes baby

A week and a half later

I'm holding his hand he's leading me through snow. I say it's cold he pulls me closer and he says we're almost there doll. We get there after a few minutes and he leads me in. He takes my jacket off me and he hangs it up and he does the same with his. I take his hand and he leads me further in that's where we find Camille and Sébastien. Me and Ossy sit on the other sofa beside eachother. Osmin says My wife and I have some great news. Camille says I hope it's what I think it is. Osmin says Theirei is having our baby. Sébastien says I'm glad Camille engulfs me in a tight hug and she says thank you. I say for what? Camille says my first grandchild.