14|𝖠 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗍

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

I kiss his cheek and I get out of the car I make my way up to their door and I knock. She let's me in and she says Hi I say hi and she closes the door behind me. She leads me up to her room and she says wait here I'll be back. She leaves out and she comes back with 2 glasses with a pink liquid. She gives me a glass and I drink some and its strawberry lemonade with alcohol. We have like two glasses each and I start to feeling dizzy and my head starts to feel like it's spinning. My vision starts blurring and I feel like I need to sit down so I do. She pushes me on my back and she says you should really be more careful who you trust. I don't see why a man like Osmin would be interested in someone like you. Why have you when he could have had me. I say w.what are you talking about? She says Osmin was supposed to be mine we were supposed to get married. She starts going on and on about it but I ignore her as she blabbers on and on. Soon everything goes black.

The Next Morning

I wake up in a room I don't recognize to Osmin banging on the door. My mind completely blank. I grab my head as pain shoots through it. I slide out of the bed and I go to the door and I open it. He says What the fuck are you doing in a hotel Theirei?! I say I.i don't know he walks further in and he goes insane. He yells were you fucking someone Theirei?! I say No I wouldn't do that to you baby. He grabs me by my throat and he says then why is their a fucking used condom on the nightstand Theirei? I say I.i don't know I.i wouldn't do anything to hurt you. He looks so angry he drops me and he says get your clothes on and go to the car. I say ba- he yells Go! I quickly get dressed and go to the car. I get in the back and he drives us back and the ride is silent. We go in and he says go to the room I quickly go and I close the door. I slide down against the door and the tears start flowing. I know I wouldn't cheat on him but I can't remember anything. After a few hours he walks in and he says Stay in here Sébastien's gonna stay and watch you. I say please don't go he says like I said Stay in here Theirei. Soon I hear him leave and I knock on the door. Soon Sébastien walks in and he says What Theirei? I say y.you know I didn't cheat on him don't you? He says the evidence is pretty damning Theirei. I say I know I wouldn't for a fact he says then what happened? I say I.i can't remember  he says what's the last thing you remember? Where were you? Who were you with? I say I.i was with Margaret and we had a few drinks and that's all I remember. He says you don't think- I say maybe he leads me out to his car and we get in. He starts the car and he drives us into the city. He takes me to a doctor to get drug tested and he takes me back to the hotel. He basically threatens the guys like for a disc of the video tape.