16|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

A month later

I'm in the car with Ossy and Sébastien and we're driving home. I grab his hand and I kiss the back of it. He glances at me and he says your so sweet. I can't help but blush he says I have a surprise for you doll. I say what is it? Sébastien says its big and gray Osmin says Shut up before I make this your stop. Sébastien doesn't say anything else we drive down a long road and we park in front of a very large two story family home. I say baby he says what do you think of it doll? I say I love it he says it's ours I say really? He gives me a key and he says go explore. I get out and I go to the door and unlock it. I go in and I explore and it's furnished perfectly. I get lost and that's when I hear Ossy say someone's lost already. I look up at him and I say how do you know your way around already? He says I had it built I know everything about it. I say What made you get a house built? He says I was thinking we could talk about starting a family. Not right now but some time soon. I smile and say you want to have a baby together? He says I do I want you to bare my children. I say how many? He says atleast 2 a boy and a girl I say okay when? He says our first before I'm 30 I say okay baby. He cups my face and he leans down and he captures my lips in a sweet passionate kiss. I return it and he deepens it. We start making out and I can't help the moan that slips out. He picks me up and he carries me to our room and he lays me down. He lifts my dress up a d over my head. He tosses and he slips off my panties and he unclips my bra and tosses it. He gets between my legs and he kisses my cheek. He starts to undress and it's not long before he's naked. His manhood standing at full attention. I can't help but blush he says ready? I say yes and he aligns it with my entrance and he slides it in. When he gets all of it in I feel so full. He starts kissing on me as he moves in and out of me and he feels so good. He starts off slow but deep his pace gets faster as we get closer to an orgasm. As I get closerr he grabs me by my throat and he starts pounding me and I beg him to cum but he denies me. I start to cry he says what's wrong baby? I say I.i can't hold it i.it feels so good. He wipes my tears and he says cum baby. I hold onto him as I cream all over his cock. He holds onto me as he fills me up and I attempt to catch my breath. He pulls out of me and he puts me on my stomach and he pushes himself into me.