13|𝖣𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝗈𝗎𝗂𝗌 & 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗍

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖫𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗎♡︎

I sit beside my Ossy and he pours me a glass of wine and I take the glass. I take a sip and he says Doll this is Louis and this is his girlfriend Margaret. Louis and Margaret this is My wife Theirei. I say nice to meet you Margaret smiles and she says you too. Louis says nice to meet you as well. I've heard so much about you. I say I hope all good things as I glance as Osmin. That's when we hear a timer go off. He helps me up and he leads me to the kitchen. Louis and Margaret follow close behind. He turns off the timer and Louis and Margaret sit at the dining room table. I help Ossy take the food to the table and we sit beside eachother. We start piling food on our plates and I take a bite and it's absolutely delicious. He says I'm glad you like it I blush and I say I love it. Soon Ossy and Louis start talking in French and I obviously don't understand it. Soon Margaret says do you speak French? I say No unfortunately do you? She says a little bit she asks Louis may we be excused. Louis looks to Ossy and I look at him he looks down at me and he says fine go. I stand and I take mine and his plate and I take it to the kitchen. Margaret grabs hers and Louis's we wash the dishes and I take Ossy a glass with 3 cubes in it and a bottle of bourbon. I fill the glass and sit it down with the bottle in front of Ossy. I leave out and Margaret follows we sit on the porch and she says how long have you and Osmin been married? I say A year and a half how long have you and Louis been dating? She says 3 years we talk and soon Osmin and Louis walk out. Osmin says come Mon Cheri I go to him and Louis and Margaret leave. Me and Osmin go in and we go to the master bedroom. We get comfortable and we lay down together.

A few days later

I'm sitting on the sofa when I hear the phone ring. I pick it up and I say hello? That's when I hear Margaret say hey Theirei do you wanna hang out? Louis is leaving for a business trip in a few hours. I say I'll ask Osmin and I hang up I go to Ossy and I say Margaret invited me over. He says Do you want to go? I say I suppose I should I guess I need to make friends outside of our marriage and family. He says I'll drop you off tonight then go pack a few things. I go to the master bedroom and I pack a few things. After a few hours he drives me to Louis and Margaret's house. I kiss his lips and I say I'll see you tomorrow. He says bright and early tomorrow morning I smile and say don't miss me too much.

To be Continued