3|𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

♡︎𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗂 𝖣𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍♡︎

I say You don't look like the kind of man that believes in Destiny. He says You keep me believing in alot of things. I look up at him and I say how do you feel about this? He says I actually want to marry you Mon Cheri. I have been waiting for you for a very long time. I say I'm sorry that I don't remember you. He grabs my hand and I feel electricity he says don't be sorry it's not your fault. I say Do you have pictures? He says I do and that's that's the car comes to a sudden stop. Soon the driver opens the door and I get out. Osmin gets out behind me and he grabs my hand and the electricity comes back. He says My mother will be very happy to see you. I say you live with your mother? He says I live alone but I guess now I live with you. I don't get to respond before an older woman engulfs me in a tight hug. I return it and she let's me go after a few minutes. She says I can't believe it's really you after all of these years. I say I'm sorry you are? She says Camille me and your mother were very close. You look just like her she links our arms and she leads me upstairs to an open sitting area. I sit and he sits beside me and after awhile she comes and sits on the other side of me. She opens a big photo album and she starts pointing out pictures of me as a child with Osmin and my parents and it takes me back. That's when I start remembering bits and pieces and memories of certain photos. After awhile we finish going through it and she says I'm sure this overwhelming. I assume that whore you call an aunt didn't tell you about this. I say she kept it hidden I didn't know anything about this until these guys came. Osmin says Sébastien and his crew his mother nods and she says So you will marry Osmin? I say I don't believe I have a choice. But yes I will marry Osmin. It seems to have been something my parents wanted. She smiles and says so when have you decided to wed? Osmin says I booked a place for Sunday. I say that's only 5 days away we need more time he says make it enough I say but I- he says we'll discuss this later privately. I say okay and that's when his mom helps me up and she leads me downstairs. She leads me to the kitchen and their's a fresh plate of cookies. She gives me one and she says don't let it get to you. I take a bite and we spend some time getting to know eachother. After awhile he comes in and he says Time to go. His mom hugs me and she says I'll see you soon and he holds his hand out to me. I take it and he leads me out to the limo.

To Be Continued