Chapter 5- Head of the Country

Here I am. In a room with the prince while he was completely exposed. My jaw dropped. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, which were turning more red by the second. His dick was medium sized, cut, obviously not aroused. He quickly snatched the towel from off the floor, covering himself, but not before I got a good, hard look at it. He blushed with embarrassment and humiliation, quickly turning around. Now his ass was exposed. It was cute, small yet perky. It was like a ball of dough, and I wanted to take a bite. Uh oh, I gotta stop before I-. Fuck, too late.

"What are you doing?! Get out!" he yelled embarrassed. Good thing he couldn't see me. I promptly left his room. Damn, he was perfect everywhere. I looked down at my pants, and my bulge. I could feel it throbbing and pulsing with every thought of the prince. Every time I replayed what just happened it stuck up more. The prince had got me hard really quick. But what was I gonna do? I couldn't just go bust a nut somewhere. What if Mila or Queen Monette saw? I swallowed a lump in my throat, scared to even imagine what would happen if someone found out. I reached in my pants, tucking my erection in my waistband, hoping that it was concealed. Only thing to do at this point is to wait it out.

. . .

I've been sitting here for around thirty minutes. Felix hadn't texted or even opened the door. My boner hadn't even gone down a little bit. If anything it's gotten bigger. I'm tempted to just jack off right now. I reached inside my pants and begin to stroke, when suddenly my phone chimed, I stopped immediately. It was Felix.

Felix: Come inside.

Fuck, he sounded serious. I hope he's not angry. I looked at my erection again. Still not down. I tucked it back into my waistband, hoping that he wouldn't notice. I shuffled inside, taking short, choppy steps, careful not to make any dramatic movements in my lower half. I didn't wanna excite myself more than I already am. Felix is sitting on his bed in pajamas. His bed was large, circular with linen curtains draping around the circumference. He stared at me intensely, motioning me to come closer.

"Come here, I don't bite," he said. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or if he was being playful. It's intimidating. I inched closer to him, taking short steps. He looked at me strangely but ultimately ignored it. "Please, sit down," he patted the space on his bed next to him. I couldn't tell whether he was mad, or if he was plotting something. I sat down. "Why were you in here?" he asked.

"Mila told me to-"

"I understand why you were here. But why were you IN here?" he asked, motioning to his room. 

"Well, I knocked like three times but you didn't answer. So then I started thinking that something happened to you, so I came in. You weren't on the bed and I was about to check the closet but that's when-"

"That's when I walked out completely exposed. Had it ever occurred to you that I was taking a shower?" he scolded. I looked down at my feet like a kindergartener getting scolded by a teacher. He took a deep breath, calming down. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized genuinely. We sit in silence, for a little bit, both of us nervous to say something.

"Did you like what you see?" Felix asked, avoiding eye contact. My cheeks turned as red as a cherry. What exactly do I say? If I say yes, then it'll look like I wanna smash. But if I say no he might get offended.

"No," I say, blushing.

"Liar," he responded immediately. I scoot back shocked.

"How did you-?"

"You're a horrible liar," he chuckled. "Also..." he pointed down at my bulge, I guess it wasn't as hidden as I had hoped. I looked at him humiliated.

"I'm so sorry about that," I sighed. He grabbed my chin, using his pointer finger to tilt my head to meet his eyes.