Chapter 17- Bullseye!

"What do you mean I'm stuck?" Felix demanded, his face red with anger and worry.

"I mean, there's a key. A key that I don't have," I sighed.

"You have to get me out! I have an archery tournament tomorrow, I can't compete like this!" he exclaimed.

"I mean Florent gave me these. Maybe they have the key," I suggested.

"Ask them," Felix begged. I reached over, pulling my phone out of my pants pocket.

Me: Florent!

Florent: You rang?

Me: The handcuffs you gave me, did you give me a key.

Florent: Are they supposed to come with a key?

I slapped my forehead. How the hell could they be this fucking dumb!?

Me: How do you think you get the off?!

Florent: Jesus Christ why are you so pissed?

Me: I used the handcuffs with Felix and now he's fucking stuck :-/

Florent: Mweh heh heh you guys are so freaky >:-)

I rolled my eyes, tapping my fingers against the screen faster.

Me: Can you get him out or not?

Florent: I can't, but I'm pretty sure Marianne can pick locks. Should I bring her?

Me: I'll ask Felix

I turned to Felix, still handcuffed, but now he was lying on his back, taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down.

"Felix?" he sat up.

"Yes?"

"So Florent doesn't have a key..."

"WHAT?!"

"But there is a way to get you out!" I followed quickly.

"Well? What is it?" he demanded.

"My other friend Marianne, she can pick locks. She could come get you out. But, she'd see you naked..." I confessed.

"I don't care at this point, just get her in here," Felix sighed.

Me: Bring Marianne.

Ten minutes later, Florent and Marianne knock on the door. I walked to the door, and opened it.

"Get in here, quick," I whispered, hurrying them inside. I guided them over to the bed where Felix was sitting, still naked, handcuffed, with his legs crossed trying to conceal himself. Florent goes wide eyed when he sees him.

"Oh my fucking god," they marveled.

"Florent please," Marianne shushed. "I'm sorry about this milord," she apologized. She climbed on the bed behind him, picking up his hand. Felix was more red than a firetruck. Marianne takes a bobby pin out of her hair and slips it into the keyhole, jiggling it around a little, concentrating. I glanced at Florent, they're staring intensely.

"Close your eyes," I demanded.

"But why?" they plead. I shoot them a death stare, which gets the message across. They closed their eyes, covering them with their hands. I look back over to Marianne and Felix. I hear a click, as the right cuff falls off Felix's wrist. He brings his hand to the front of his body, leaving the other one behind. Shortly after, there's another click, and the left cuff comes off. 

"Oh my god I'm free! Thank you! I am in your debt," Felix exclaimed, hugging Marianne.

"Milord, could you put some clothes on?" Marianne blushed.