Chapter 31- Curtain Call

As Aria walked off with the guard she gave me a look of guilt and sadness. This was her plan, and we failed. And what's worse, I have to pay for it with my life. "I'm sorry," she mouthed to me. I smiled at her, I don't blame her. It's not her fault at all. We wouldn't even be in this situation if I hadn't started fucking Felix in the first place.

The knight dragged me off; I didn't even have to ask where I was being taken, it was obvious. The only place they'd take me: to see the queen. Word around the palace spreads faster than a post on TMZ. I wonder how many people are going to be there to witness the moment. As we approached the throne room I could feel my chest getting heavier by the moment. The anxiety was eating me alive.

As we stepped into the room, I felt the gaze of every palace staff piercing me. It was like they were waiting for me to mess up so they could chastise the living hell out of me. The knight guided me to the front of the throne, in front of the queen. She was sitting on the throne, with her arms and legs crossed as her sinister gaze greeted me. Everyone in the palace was there this time, even Felix. him, Aria, Kiyoshi, and Mila were seated to the left of her.

"Kneel before the queen," the knight commanded. Obediently, I dropped down to one knee. It's eerily silent, Monette hasn't said anything. She's just staring at me. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Well, isn't this a lovely surprise," Monette snarled at me. "And here I assumed you to be dead. You were executed months ago Baker." She had a wicked smile on her face. Clearly she had no intention on listening to what I had to say. She was set on one thing and one thing only: execution. "Tell me, how did you manage to escape your death?" she asked intrigued.

"I would rather cut my dick in half than tell you anything," I growled. She shrugged.

"Have it your way. Guards!" They came toward me, forcing me to my feet. One held me while the other one forced down my pants. They lifted me in the air, as my pants hung from my ankles. I looked at Felix, his hands were covering his face. Aria was turning pale. Mila looked horrified. The guard drew his sword, prepared to strike. The crowd gasped in unison.

"Monette, end this now! This is inhumane!" Kiyoshi demanded. Monette rolled her eyes.

"Alright guards that's enough, please release him," she said, motioning her hand nonchalantly. The guard dropped me, pulling my pants back up. "Now then Baker, let's get on with it shall we?"

"Have it your way I guess."

"You are convicted of kidnapping, breaking and entering, and high treason. What have you to say in your defense?" What do I have to say?

"Why do you hate gay people?" I said plainly. The room went silent. No one ever dared accuse the queen of such a thing.

"I do not hate gay people," she argued. I could see Felix roll his eyes, for a brief moment there was eye contact between us. Like he was begging me to stand up to her.

"Why are you trying to have me executed then?" I asked.

"Because you are a traitor to the throne."

"Because I was hooking up with Felix? Yes, we had sex multiple times, and yes we enjoyed it."

"You were well aware that he was engaged to Princess Aria!"

"Engaged and betrothed are two completely different things! They don't love each other! Aria wants her independence, and you seem to be the ONLY one who is in denial about the fact that Felix is gay!" I yelled. "You are a homophobic bitch!" She rose from the throne. Her Face is glowing red with fury.