Settling Disputes

Draco automatically woke up the next morning at 6am despite having turned his alarm off the night before. He looked down at Ophelia who was still asleep nestled snuggly in his arms. Her head resting on his chest and her hand on his shoulder. She looked so peaceful. Draco gently traced his thumb along her cheek. He was dying for her to wake up, just so that he could spend the day with her, but he knew if he woke her up this early she would kill him. She was most definitely not a morning person and after the late night they had he definitely was not going to disturb her. So he just laid there, stroking her hair and admiring her. After an hour and a half however he couldn't take it anymore. He shifted so that he was sitting up, cradling her in his arms, and planted soft kisses all over her face.

"Opheliaaaaa, it's time to wake up darling."

Ophelia frowned and kept her eyes tightly shut, wrapping her arms around his torso, "Nooooo!"

He chuckled, "Come on Princess. You can't just sleep the day away pretty girl. Time to get up."

"I don't want to," Ophelia said burying her head in his chest, "Just five more minutes."

"Don't make me throw you into the showers."

She opened one eye and looked at him, "You wouldn't!"

"Want to find out?"

Ophelia sighed and buried her face into his neck, "You're cruel you know that."

He just chuckled climbing out of bed and pulling her to her feet. She groaned, stretching before standing on her tippy toes and wrapping her arms around Draco's neck.

He smirked down at her, "Need something Darling."

Ophelia nodded looking up at him through her lashes, "Kiss me?"

Draco didn't hesitate and wrapped his arms around her, leaning down to press a kiss onto her lips. He couldn't help but smile softly into the kiss. Ophelia pulled away and smiled before kissing the tip of his nose.

"Still mad at me for dragging you out of bed?"

She giggled as she walked over to his closet, "I'll tell you by the end of the day."

Draco chuckled and sat down on the bed, watching her, "What are you doing beautiful?"

Ophelia turned around, "Picking out something to wear. What else would I be doing?"

He laughed and shook his head, walking over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on the top of hers.

"I think my shirts might be a little too big on you love."

She frowned and looked up at him, "You calling me short Malfoy?"

He burst out laughing, "Well do you want me to lie to you and tell you you're not?"

Draco reached up over her and pulled out a gorgeous royal blue jumper, handing it to her and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Stick to my jumpers love."

She looked up at him happily, "Do you know that this is my favorite color?"

Draco raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

Ophelia nodded happily, holding the jumper to her chest.

"Keep it. It's yours."

She looked at him in surprise, "Wait really?"

He rolled his eyes, "No, I'm just going to lie to you. Of course you can keep it Ophelia."

She kissed him happily and he looked down at her with a smirk, raising his eyebrow slightly.