Stargazing And Comet Showers

They didn't have class the next day, seeing as it was Saturday, and Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ophelia were walking to the dining hall for breakfast.

"For the last time you guys," Ophelia said exasperated, "I don't remember a thing from last night. Now are you going to keep asking me about it or is someone eventually going to explain what happened? Did I get drunk or something? I did didn't I? Fabulous! I probably properly embarrassed myself."

The three of them exchanged worried glances.

"Well not exactly-" Ron started to say.

Hermione elbowed him and quickly shook her head no.

Ophelia stopped in front of them and put her hands on her hips, "Alright you lot. Out with it. Come on then."

Harry, Ron, and Hermione stood in silence for a second . Each debating whether or not to tell her when Cedric approached them.

"Ophelia! Glad to see you're ok. I was really worried about you last night!"

She groaned and put her head in her hands, "I must have made an absolute fool out of myself in front of everyone last night didn't I?"

"What? No!" Cedric said in confusion, "I-you don't remember?"

She shook her head and then frowned at her friends, "And these three won't tell me!"

"We're just not sure we should," Harry said sheepishly.

"We don't want to upset you," Hermione agreed.

Draco walked over joining them. Ignoring the glares Cedric was giving him and focusing solely on Ophelia.

"Morning, how are you feeling? A bit shaken up after last night?"

"Why would you care," Cedric scoffed.

"Hey," Draco said glaring at him, "Need I remind you that I was the one who made sure she was alright last night while you were probably all curled up in bed with your footie pajamas."

"You little-" Cedric said.

"THAT'S IT!" Ophelia said just about running out of patience, "Someone better tell me what's going on right now or I'm not talking to a single one of you for the rest of the day!"

"Someone slipped something into your drink last night and tried to drug you but Malfoy stepped in and saved you before anything could happen," Ron blurted out in one breath.

"RONALD  WEASLEY," Hermione exclaimed.

Ophelia stood there stunned. All the color had drained from her face.

"W-what did you just say," she whispered.

"Well you don't have to worry about him anymore," Draco said quickly trying to reassure her, "Dumbledore found out about what he tried to do and he was expelled early this morning. Are you alright? You look kinda pale."

He led her over to a bench and sat her down. The others followed closely behind. He frowned at them.

"Do you think we could have a minute?"

"And just why should we leave her alone with you," Harry asked suspiciously, "Just because you helped us out last night doesn't mean you're a saint all of a sudden Malfoy."

Ron nodded in agreement, "Harry's right you know."

Cedric just crossed his arms and eyed him suspiciously.

"You have five minutes," Hermione said rolling her eyes, "After that I'm coming out to find you."

"But-" Harry started to protest.