CHAPTER ELEVEN.

It has been over two months since that incident and life has gone back to normal for Mia. Sade has relocated to LA and Baxton has gone off to college.

She was so proud of him being able to get a full paid basketball scholarship in the University of Florida. And she was now alone. She was planning to save some money so she would be able to relocate to Florida but that would be two or more years from now, sadly.

Mia hasn't been feeling too well and she just guessed she was missing Baxton and the thought was making her sick. Her dizzy spells she associated with thinking and changed eating habit with boredom. But when she missed her monthly flow twice, fear crept in at once and the thought that she might probably be .......

"No no no" she didn't want to think about that possibility" But she has always had a regular flow. Maybe, it has changed after that incident with her body but she knew better than her first time changing her period routine. Maybe she really was........

At work, she couldn't concentrate and after she was done with her shift, she decided to get a kit. She walked to the pharmacy from work, a little shaky.

She walked to the pregnancy kit rack and became a little embarrassed to see a lady picking some meds from the opposite rack. Mia decided to quickly take the kit before the lady turns to her but noticed she was with a little girl and the pretty blond girl she was so focused on her. Mia gave her a little smile before grabbing the test kit and walking to the counter. She was so anxious to know and her curiosity would probably kill her if she waited till she got home. So, she decided to use the toilet plus she was pressed.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Few minutes later, Mia walked out in a complete daze, more shaken and dizzy and holding the dip stick in her hands tightly. She has become unaware of her environment and didn't even think to look ahead of her.

Tears flowed down her eyes slightly as she walked out. She bumped into someone outside and lost her balance, she suddenly felt more dizzy and fell to the floor unconscious.