CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.

It was the second day of the weekend, Mia had come downstairs and was sitting on her favorite couch on the balcony, the view here was beautiful in the morning when the sun was out.

Last night was a really lovely one, from finally leaving the house and dinning at a restaurant she'd only seen on TV, everything was good and she had fun except their little romance in the car. Who was she deceiving, it was more than little  and it was the highlight of her evening. They had walked up to their rooms together and he had told her goodnight as she entered her room which was before his.

She held a cup of hot tea in her hands, sipping and reminiscing on the breakfast restaurant she worked at back at Seattle. She did miss her co-workers and some of the customers.

"Good morning" A voice penetrated her thoughts, she knew that voice well enough in her head.

"Good morning" Mia replied, she watched him take a seat beside her on the couch casually. She didn't move, she just breathed in and out slowly and wondered if she was the only one feeling this way when they were in close proximity like this, she was literally under heat and her heart was beating so fast. He had kissed and groped her last night and acted as if it was nothing to him. Well,  maybe it was really nothing to him, he has had tons of women he has done more intimate things with and this kiss meant nothing and didn't shook him at all like it did her. She is so stupid.

"Are you okay?"Mia thought he must have noticed how tightly she held the cup to the extent of her veins showing as these thoughts ran through her head, she quickly  stopped applying that much strength to just holding a tea cup.

"Yeah, I am" she replied forcing a smile on her face.

"Okay..,.How are you and the baby?" Alex paused for a few seconds before saying baby.

Mia realized that was what he meant by the question and embarrassment flushed through her face.

"I'm good and the baby too" She replied and her hands also moved to her belly. Even if she hadn't planned for a baby soon, that didn't take the love she felt towards it whenever she thought of him. She raised her head to see him looking at her belly. He quickly looked straight when she looked at him.
Mia had noticed he was always staring at her whenever she wasn't looking, she has caught him a number of times and he always quickly pretend not to be.

"I heard your next appointment is in two weeks"  Alex said. He sure was keeping up, Mia thought to herself and just nodded in reply. "And how are the doctors? "

"They are nice, super caring and attentive" Mia thought of the way they treated her as if she was carrying Christ.

"As they should" Alex said and smiled. He was spending alot of money to keep it strictly private and the best care with  some of the best doctors anyways.

"I've got a pic of my last ultrasound  scan" Mia said not knowing what prompted her to say so. He was the father anyways and she would want him to be in the baby's life as much as she was.
"It's in my room, would you like to see it?"

Alex smiled broadly, "Absolutely, I would love to and I was thinking of coming with you to your next appointment with the doctor, hope you don't mind?"

Mia was surprised and happy. He seems he genuinely wants to  be involved with the baby. It made her heart warm.

"Not at all" she also thought of how wierd it would be to be there with him.

Alex thought about what he wanted to say but decided to say it anyway. He cleared his throat and started.
"Anytime you are ready to start decorating and buying the baby stuffs, you should let me or Greta know" He said.