JUST FOR THE BABY (ii)

Appreciation- Abbby22222 and @watermelonsugarpie. Thanks alot for reading and voting every chapter. I really do appreciate. You motivate me🤍🤍🤍🤍

_____________________________________________

Mia stretched her body, literally sore. She came awake slowly, thinking about all that had happened last night.

She moved her hand to the side of the bed he was....reaching for him but he wasn't in the bed, the pillow was cold.

And something in her also went cold. Mia opened her eyes and he really wasn't there.

'What was she expecting, that they would wake up in each other's arm like......like a couple.
She was such a fool.

Mia sat up, her body bare. She had only wanted one thing last night, that he'd touch her and did her and he did. There was no need attaching anything to it. She used the bed sheets to cover herself, her spirit down, when she was all charged up and high in his hands hours ago.
Mia looked towards her bathroom door, expecting him to walk out like he did the next morning of their first night. She noticed she has been staring at the door for long when her vision became blurred.

Ohhh....she was teary. Damn this hormones.

That jerk.

A knock on the door pulled her back to reality and she quickly pulled herself back together. Maybe it was him.

"Good morning ma'am" Greta's head popped out from behind the door before her body followed.
Mia forced a smile before answering.

"How was your night?"

It was great. They did it for the second time with her consent. He'd had sex with her and she was happy......satisfied until few minutes ago. She hoped Greta didn't hear her heart break in the middle at her question.

"It was ....good"

She didn't miss the smile on Greta's face and Mia wished her bed would open up and just swallow her whole. She got up from the bed, suddenly feeling pressed.

"I was thinking Bacon and mozzarella cheese for breakfast" Greta said as Mia wore her home slippers.

"Okay"

"Don't you want anything with it?"

"No, that will be fine" She wasn't in the mood to choose anything. Anything was okay, she didn't care.

"I will be downstairs if you need me" Greta said and turned to make her way out, she could sense Mia needed some time alone.

"Have you seen .....the boss this morning?" Mia suddenly asked. No need being shy to Greta. She wasn't a dummy to not know something must have happened between them last night. The scattered bed and sheets was evident enough and her looking dishevelled and except for the sheets, she was completely naked, courtesy of Alex.

"He left really early this morning for work" Greta turned to face her. " I guess he has some work to do, he is really busy sometimes"

Her heart completely shattered and she couldn't mask her feelings for a second.

"Are you okay?" A concerned Greta asked, Mia wasn't her normal self this morning. And everything wasn't normal about this morning either.

"Yeah" Mia answered,more of a whisper. She fought the thoughts to ask how early he had left and just smiled at Greta until she left the room.

It was nobody's fault she was feeling this way not even his....

Okay....maybe a bit of his fault too.