CHAPTER SEVEN.

*Sexual content*

He pulled her to the bed and made her lie on it before kissing her napes down. He pulled the shirt from her boobs and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. She squirted under him that he had to hold her hands down on the bed as he moved to the other nipple.

Her little cries of pleasure filled the room as he turned her to face down. He unzipped her little dress and in one small swift movement, he pulled it down accompanied by her undies. He stared at her naked body before him as he unzipped his trousers. Such gorgeous skin that shone and the softness of it made it more glorious.

He pulled down his pants and drew her to the edge of the bed. He settled at her spot and drove his tongue inside her, setting off another moan that was like music to his ears.

She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned and when he squeezed her boobs, she made that sound; raw, intense and pleaful. As he plundered her with his tongue, she grabbed the sheet tightly.

Alex stood up and stroked his already hard eager sex before lying beside her, he put one finger into her folds and winced at her tightness. Her cries became more intense, she was already so wet. He continued to stroke and work her until he felt her hot liquid in his hands. She was twisting from one side to another as she moaned loudly, her hands gathering the soft sheets at her sides into knots and it seemed her whole body shivered and her nipples looked so hard as if they were tiny beads, again, he could not resist them.He bit at them with his teeth again playfully not hurting her. He licked them with his tongue as he continued fingering her.

He turned her to her sides in one swift movement again and placed her legs one across the other before entering her from behind. She arched her back and an awful cry muffled by her hand over her mouth escaped her mouth. He started moving as her cries became more louder.

"Damn, she was tight, soft and sweet, he never had any one like her before. At first she twisted and cried out and he stopped moving for her to adjust to him before continue pounding into her.

   A manly moan escaped his mouth and he once again felt her shivering. He turned and positioned her into all fours and entered her again. Her pleaful cries turned him on the more.

"How do you like this? good right? It feels good right?" Alex asked as he smacked her ass hard, that spot immediately turned red. He held her by her neck and gently choked her, bringing her behind closer to his torso.

"Cazzo!, Porca miseria!.....com'e stato perte?
Se'i molto sensibile quando ti tocco.....si' piccola" He said in Italian so engrossed in the moment.

She was Cumming again,  he felt the hot liquid in his dick and between her legs. He liked how she has cummed multiple times.

He let her lay down as he mounted her again, he raised her legs to the side and held it in the air with his hands and continue pounding into her, not able to get enough.

__________________________💦_____________

Woah.....took alot to write this chapter. I literally had brain freeze one hundred times.😌🥺

What do you think about this chapter. Am not good at all with this kind of stuff 🥺. Pls comment your thoughts for encouragement and don't forget to vote.... Love you guys...xoxoxo😘😘