CHAPTER NINETEEN.

"Good morning sir" The receptionist  greeted Alex as he walked in.

"Morning" Alex replied as he walked past her into the elevator. Employees are seen walking past.

One of the biggest buildings in the capital city serves as Guidotti Mining and Gold.

Alex took the elevator up to the top floor where his office was. The office was huge and has a tall full length window looking out to the city.

Alex walked in accompanied by his Secretary. He sat on his desk as She stood at the front of his desk looking intensely at the little iPad in her hands.

"Hello sir, the board meeting is starting in 2 hours time and the raw golds are ready for shipping to Mexico.

"Okay..that's good" Alex nodded.

"And sir.....the privacy documents you asked to be sent to the hair stylist" She said obviously confused why her boss needed a stylist privately.

"Did he sign it?" Alex asked not looking up but focused on some files on his desk.

"Yes sir" She replied, a questioning look on her face but she didn't dare to ask him about it.

" Good then..." He said closing the files and looking up at her as he sat more relaxed.

"Okay sir" She replied typing on her work ipad.

" Put a reminder for next month 13th" Alex said. He knew the date for her next appointment with the doctor and even though he won't be going, he wanted to be aware.

"Okay sir, a reminder for  what sir?" The secretary asked, wanting to type it down with more information.

"Just a reminder" Alex said.

"Okay sir, I will be in my office" she said and walked out politely, alot of questions on her mind.

First,she knew  he purchased a house secretly...she knew something was fishy and now a stylist and she had given an agreement of non disclosure. She was just a mere secretary and won't dare to ask him the reason. But, she has worked with him for quite sometime to know she wasn't supposed to add those reminders and details to the office activities, neither was she to tell anyone, even if her curiosity was at it's peak.

_____________________________________________

Hello guys....Thank you for reading this far and you have motivated me to keep writing.
I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Good newwwwsss..... I will be starting my second story soon and am so excited to tell you guys this news...

Please, do comment,vote and follow me.... Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️