CHAPTER FOURTY -FOUR.

"Thanks RJ"

She thanked the server who had brought her some snacks and turned to look at the man sitted on the pool bed to her right. He was sitted in a slightly bent position, his eyes focused on his phone as he receives some tan from the sun.

Cladded in an army green swim trunk with no shirt on and with dark sunglasses, Alex still looked so industrious just like that time in the plane but this time around, Mia wasn't unhappy seeing him like that; he looked so good with those slightly broad shoulders plus he wasn't ignoring her like last time.

She took the tan cream from her side to apply on her skin but Alex held her hand and she raised her head to look at him.

"Let me help you with that"

He took the cream from her.

Okay!

She thought he was so focused on his phone and whatever he was doing.

"Thanks"

He seems to want to help her alot these days. First with her hair and now with the tan cream. The latter ending well.

Alex moved from his poolbed and sat partly on hers. He didn't miss the smile on her face, she wasn't nervous as usual but calm and maybe a bit excited.  He poured the lotion on his palms and started with her legs.

That soft body of hers and those legs.

He creamed her, more of a massage and Mia had to hold herself from moaning out loud at his touch.

He noticed the effect his touch was having on her; he knew how sensitive she was. She closed her eyes for a second and bit her lip slowly when his hands moved to her inner thigh.

Alex smiled.

Christ!

Mia bowed her head in embarrassment, she had made a fool of herself and prayed he hadn't noticed her biting her lips over his dark sunglasses.

"It's okay" A smirk on his face.

He indeed noticed the embarrassment on her face and him saying it's okay only made her more embarrassed.

Alex poured some more lotion on his palm, took her hands and rubbed it gently. He spent some time on her neck and her underarm area leading to her breast, unable to stop himself from touching as much of her as possible.

A soft moan escaped her lips. He was so gentle.

"Mia"

At the softness in his voice, she involuntarily raised her eyes to his. Mia hasn't expected to see tenderness in Alex and in his touch, but she did now and it almost made her heart swell. Her feelings for him were evolving and she found herself more strongly attracted to him than ever. She remembered when she'd first seen him, the way she'd been convinced there was nothing gentle in him. He'd seemed so hard, so untouchable, so unremorseful. Yet, right now, at this very moment, he was touching her so gently as if she was a delicate glass, a new born.

"You are shivering" He said, running his hands down her arms. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" She replied quickly, breathlessly. His hands were on her, what did he expect?. "I'm.......a little tired. It's been a long morning" And she regretted saying that immediately it came out of her mouth.

"Hmmmm"

She knew he was looking at her although she couldn't see his eyes in those dark shades and she thanked God she wasn't able to.

"Alex.......Come on man, let's play" Marco shouted from a distance not too far away from them, in a little snoker room with the view of the swimming pool.