CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Is it mine?" He asked her, she raised her head and he didn't miss the surprise and shock in her face.

He already knew he was the one, after that night they had sex, he was shocked at her behavior the next morning. When he had first inserted a finger in her, she was damn tight and he just thought she needed a little loosening but he didn't miss how she let out little cries and when he entered her, her outburst; at once he knew it was her first.

She had walked out on him crying and he was bothered and confused that if she wasn't that kind of girl, what was she doing at a club, dressed like that at night. He was bothered and asked Rodriguez to dig up on her.

Maria Victoria Western; known as Mia, age 21. An highschool graduate who lives with her younger brother who is in his last year of high school and just got a scholarship for college. Her mother passed away a few years ago and there was no news of her father. She was someone who kept to herself and hardly went anywhere except work. She worked at a breakfast restaurant  and had gone for a friend's birthday party last night. According to the bouncer in the club, the party lasted all night but it seems she left early and it was his first time seeing her in the club.

Alex felt guilty inside him and he knew trying to compensate her with money will just make her feel worse and terrible inside. Then, he remembered she had broken her heels while walking out. He told Rodriguez to get her a nice pair of heels...it wasn't the first time his boss has asked him to buy things like this  for ladies but he knew this was much deeper. He knows his boss won't go for something cheap and so he  bought a really nice pair for her.

When they had landed in Seattle, the thought of her flashed his mind but he told himself he was here to work and Marco isn't here to influence him like last time. He never thought he would meet her again and in such scenario.
And the moment he saw she was the one and the pharmacist had told him she was most likely pregnant, fear had gripped him, the thought that he might be responsible , considering he met her a virgin and she wasn't that kind of girl, was at the corner of his mind. And after Rodriguez had come back from dropping her off, he had asked how she was and he had told her she cried all the way to her house.

Those thoughts were running in his mind and when she had regained consciousness, crying and regretting a party. It confirmed  his speculation.

Her crying reminded him of that night and how she had cried all through it. "Damn, thinking of that now" He tried to come off it, he was such a pervert.

    He always wanted a large family as a child and wanted brothers but his mother only bore him and his sister. He had told himself that one day when he decides to settle, he would love sons who would fill that gap but not now, he didn't want it now. What about his family: his dad who claims he wants his friendship with his friend to continue with him, then Veronica, and many other factors, a foreigner who he didn't even date.

With all these thoughts going on, one thing he was sure of was if she wants to keep it, he was all hands in for his baby.

________________________________________
He came out of the room and saw Rodriguez standing outside of the door.

"Lei viene con noi" (she is coming with us) Alex said.

Rodriguez nodded at him, he has been with him long enough to understand him.