Off Road Fighting

Louisa's p.o.v

This annoyed me, but this is her and Raph's thing- they've been teammates for so long, they must know what they're doing. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself as I sit back down, I watch as Raph sets a helmet on. "Attack!!" The badger yells, so I grab onto the seat, Raph starts up the Shellrazor- scratch that, he gave us cover. He went in reverse and easily ran over the two that were behind us before making us turn around and he drives forward. Well, more like he starts driving the way we came- and it's obvious that they start to follow us.

We're still going as Raph drives, so with that he shot at one of them- and then they just ended up driving into something that made them blow up. I laugh happily as we go- but that's when he drives us off road which made my eyes widen. My tail goes limp as I look at him "we're going off road?" Sam asks "are you crazy?!" I ask out. Donnie groans as he starts to wake up, so I get up and go back by him "crazy wins the wasteland." Raph's response made me roll my eyes as Donnie looks up at me, then he realizes how bumpy the ride is.

"Wh-What's happening?" Donnie asks a bit scared as I help him stand up, so I answer his question "biker gang out for us. Raph's driving off road" Donnie's eyes widen as we keep going, so he sits down where Sam has her laptop. When something hit the top of the Shellrazor that's when I had enough of just sitting here. "Is it dark out yet!?" I ask, so Sam looks out "yeah, why?-" "honeybee- NO!" Donnie interrupted her. I smirk as I say "because I'm going out" with that I go out the hatch and look out at the gang that's coming.

One of them tries to hit me with whatever bombs they have with them, but I show them how crazy this team can be with fighting. I basically backflipped off of the Shellrazor before starting to skate by its side before skating backwards. "What kind of mutant is she?!?" I hear one of the badgers ask, so I skate over to him. The group look at me shocked as I lift up my mask to show my face "not mutant... human." They were about to say something, but I put my mask back down and shot ice shards at one of the tires.

As they swerve around I kick their vehicle towards the other badger that seen me as me and both of their rides explode, so I laugh. "Good luck getting us!!" I yell out before seeing a badger get close to hitting Sam with a bomb. 'Wait, since when did the Shellrazor have a gun on top?!' I think a bit happily as Sam shoots at some badgers. The leader motions for some of its men to go to the side, so Sam deals with those ones. The leader doesn't see me somehow as I just deal with whoever was behind him.

I took down a good majority of them before I hear the leader yelling.. something "the girl marked with the map!" I barely hear. Looking over at him I see that he's with Mira, so my eyes widen as I softly gasp and skate over to them. She climbed down to the front of his vehicle before looking over to her right and she jumped. My eyes widen as I was about to go after her- when the vehicle just flew back- so I realize Sam shot at it. 'I hope you're okay, Mira' I think to myself as I continue to take down badgers that are out here.

"You think without your leader you'd have given up or gone back for him!" I yell out as I take out one of the main vehicles that tried to close in on the Shellrazor. Raph got the other to go away too before it sounds like some type of train whistle goes off. The vehicles all back away for some reason which made me look at what made the whistle. Turns out- there's what looks like a literal giant train-car thing, so I hard swallow as I try to see where the driver is. 'Figure that out, you can take out the entire ride before it does any damage' I think to myself as I skate by its side.

Sam tried to shoot at it, but that did no damage as I see a missile launcher- my eyes widen as I see that leader has it aimed for her. I jump up as I power up and start moving fast, I see everything moving in slow motion. This gave me enough time to at the very least hit it away, it lands on the ground and explodes loudly. Sam looks at me as I start skating by the Shellrazor's side again and she nods once, the train whistles again though. My cousin retreats back into the Shellrazor as I think over what I could do for this very moment.

That's when it rams right into the back of the Shellrazor which made me growl as I make giant ice-bricks for it to slow down. Better yet, it could stop- it drove right through my ice! My eyes widen as it shoots out hooks. They stuck right into the Shellrazor which made me jump up onto the Shellrazor and try prying them out. I couldn't do it though, that's when Donnie tries to call me on the t-phone he made for just him and I. Growling I pick up and put it on the earpiece "kinda in the middle of something!!" I yell out.

Donnie just yells out with "I know! I'm worried about you!! You haven't done this much on so little food in a long time. Get your little doggy-behind in here, Louisa!!" I grunt as I try to pull out the hook saying "no." With that I power up and hang up the call as I still pull, that's when I was tackled as the leader glares down at me. "You little punk" he says before getting out a chainsaw and he gets close to putting it at my throat. I yelp as I scoot over the tiniest bit and he starts to cut at the Shellrazor instead of me.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever