Diagon Alley

EDITED
Annabeth POV

After Percy caught up with us again, we headed off to the massive white structure at the end of the ally that was supposedly Gringotts bank. I love the architecture here. I should really add those arches to Olympus. And that column is amazing. Some of the shops I don't understand how they are architecturally possible. One is leaning so far over it could be the leaning tower of Piza's brother! Stupid ADHD! I am getting off track. We stopped in front of the building.

" I herd the vaults are all underground." I said. "So I think it would be wiser if Nico and I went down and you guys stay up here."

"Great idea Wise Girl!" Percy said while Thalia nodded slowly paling. Nico and I walked into the building. It was amazing! The only creepy thing (other than Nico) was that it was run by goblins. We walked up to the counter with an old goblin weighing gems.

"We would like to get some money." I said and cringed. Is that the best I can say? The goblin looked up.

"Can I see your key?" He asked. I handed him the key Chiron gave us that morning in the envelope of things we need to do, and know. The goblin looked at the key and called another goblin to the front desk. That goblin took us to another room with a rail cart. We rode to our vault in silence, got some money, and headed back. On the way back, I saw a flash of light from one of the tunnels.

"What was that?" Nico asked.

"Dragon" was the goblin's reply.

"Percy will like that." I told Nico.

When we got up we looked at our lists. All our lists were in Ancient Greek. The first thing on our lists was robes.

"Let's go!" Thalia yelled.

"Why are you so excited?" Nico asked.

"Because I want to get this over with." Was the reply.

We walked over to a shop called Madam Milkin's robes. We all got fitted and payed for 3 pairs of black robes and one pair of fancy robes. Percy has sea green ones with a grey tie, Nico has a black one with a red tie, Thalia had a blue dress with a white collar, and I had a grey dress with a sea green collar. We walked out and looked at our lists. Percy groaned and I smiled at the next thing on the list.

"Books"
------------------------------------------------

HAY GUYS! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I AM REALLY BUSY. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS POST IN COMMENTS. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
-books_owls_song