We are awesome!

Percy POV

Ok. I don't know what Annabeth whispered to cool teacher, but I know that I am either,

A) in very very very much trouble,
OR
B) teacher demigod

I think choice A is more possible. Because I'm a trouble maker. As Annabeth sat down at the table, we passed a note that went somewhat like this,

Me: Watcho tell her?
Annabeth: Watcho is not a word
Me: Watevr answer the Q.
Annabeth: I really feel like correcting you, but I am not telling.

As I was responding, Skyler caught me trying to spell annoying and read the note. She smiled at me and said,

"You will find out after class." I wanted through a long class of stuff I can do in my sleep, and than the bell rang. I packed up my stuff, and walked up to the front of the room with Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia.

"Now I hope you all know why your here." Skyler said.

"Blue cookies?" I asked. Everyone laughed at me. Even Nico cracked a smile.

"No. Any others?" Skyler asked again.

"είσαι ημίθεος?"(are you a demigod?) Annabeth asked.

"Possibly." Skyler responded.

"Ok. Who's your parent?" Annabeth asked.

"How did you know? I answered possibly." Skyler asked.

"Well, you understood the Greek and when you know that demigods are real and are not freaking out that they are, you are probably one to." Annabeth answered.

"And Wise Girl is smart." I said.

"Ok." Skyler said. "I do know all of you from the stories, but I haven't been to camp since I was 15. I am Skyler Sophía, daughter of Athena."

"Knew it!" Said Annabeth.

"Of corse you did." Thalia muttered.

"Let's do full introductions. I am Skyler Sofía daughter of Athena. My last name means wisdom as well, so it's quite ironic."

"Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena and two time hero of Olympus and the world."

"Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon and two time hero of Olympus and the world. Also Annabeth's boyfriend."

"Thalia. Just Thalia. Daughter of Zeus, part time tree, hero of Olympus and Hunter of Artemis."

"Nico Di Angelo. Son of Hades. Hero of Olympus."    After we all had introductions, Skyler asked if we could help teach the class. We were ok with it, so Skyler dismissed us.

We are awesome!

---

Hello my fandom! I just made you an update! And I don't have anything to say. Oh well! Vote and Comment!
-books_owls_song