Tree?

Hermione's POV

The exchange students ran into breakfast, late. Annabeth sat across from me and took some scrambled eggs from the bowel.

"Sorry we're late." she said. "We had to talk to Dumbledore about some pretty serious problems."  Percy ran up and sat down next to Annabeth.

"For some reason, Dumbledore trusted me with the information, so like a Wise Girl once said, 'put things in an organized spot.'" He said to Annabeth, and stole some of her eggs and a piece of toast. Annabeth scowled at him and he grinned.

"EWW!!! SEAWEED BRAIN!" She said. Percy pouted at her and kept on eating. I kept on eating my meal and looked at my scedual for today.

Tuesday
Period 1: 8:30-9:30 Herbology

Period 2: 9:35-10:35 Potions

Period 3: 10:40-11:40 Ancient Ruins

Lunch: 11:50-12:20

Period 4: 12:30-1:30 Arithmacy

Period 5: 1:35-2:35 Study Hall

Everyone shared a scedual, except the exchange students don't have Arithmacy, and Harry and Ron don't have Ancient Ruins.

Off to first class, Herbology! I lead the exchange students outside, to the greenhouse. Nico seemed to be groaning about how he will fail this class and Percy was laughing and calling him 'Death Breath'. We walked into class and Professor Sprout welcomed us.

"Today we will be learning how regular Muggle trees could have magical properties, starting with the Pine Tree." She said. Thalia groaned as Percy laughed.

"You can say hi to your friends!" Percy teased, laughing. This will be a weird day.

---
Hello! I have been very, very, very, very, very, VERY busy this week, so I didn't update. Sorry. Anyway... I just finished Magnus Chase and the saddest line in the book was,
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgarad, Thor's Hammer. Coming Fall 2016!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S A CLIFF HANGER!!!!! WHY RICK RIORDAN???????? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANNABETH SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm calm. Anyway...
Vote and Comment!!
-books_owls_song