The Book

Annabeth POV
I opened to the front page.and started to read.

Many may disagree, but certain forces in the world called Greek Gods are real. This book is written in Ancient Greek and some Latin, so if you can read it, or take the time to disifer it, you must be truly fascinated with the subject or a modern day demigod. This book will catch you up on modern day events that have happened in the mythological world including wars, quests, and heroes. Sit back and enjoy.
-Chiron Brunner

Chiron wrote this book? Why would he do that? Well to search for new demigods of corse. But anyone can read it! I flipped to chapter one and read the next page.

Chapter 1
Our Heroes
The heroes of our modern times consist of mostly demigods, magical creatures, and some mortals. We will be learning about a certain few heroes that include Perseus "Percy" Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Leo Valdez, Thalia, Nico Di Angelo, Grover Underwood, Rachel Dare, and Reyna Ramíres-Arellano in this chapter.

The first 2 big heroes are Perseus (though he prefers Percy) Jackson, son of Poseidon and Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. These two demigods are the center of most modern day events and are the two most powerful demigods in the world. Percy and Annabeth  have achieved many great events and are

The page ended there at the paragraph that explains me and Percy.

"What are you reading?" Percy asked me in a whisper. I looked at Nico and Thalia and then at the wizards.

"Tell you later." I mumbled. I tucked a bookmark into the book and put it into my bag as the bell rang though the castle. We stood and packed up our work and headed toward the Great Hall for lunch.
---
Two updates in a day! *do a happy dance* I am really tired because I was up till about midnight last night. My mom called tomorrow official sleep in day. I like the sound of that. If you have any ideas for me, put it in the comments below. GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK, MORTALS MEET DEMIGODS!
Vote and comment! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

-books_owls_song