Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Steve's arm wrapped around me.

I thought about what had happened the night before. We had lost our virginities to each other. Now it was just us.

And boy could I feel the soreness. And only for one round.

I turned around and laid from my side to my back. Steve groaned and kissed my cheek.

"Morning." He whispered.

"Morning." I said softly.

"What time is it?" Steve asked.

"Nine am." I said.

"Oh my god oh shit. We have a press conference at ten. Oh my god we gotta get up. Ross wants me to introduce you today."

"What?! Today! In an hour?" I asked. I got out of bed quickly.

"Yes. Just look presentable and put on your suit." He said. He went to his closet.

I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair. I quickly curled my hair and put on some light makeup.

Steve came out in his captain america suit. He never wore the helmet anymore, just his suit and shield on his back.

Once I looked presentable I went into my closet. I looked at my suit.

I didn't want to put it back on. I wasn't the fighter I used to be.

I grumbled and slid it on my body. I looked in the mirror as it fit over my curves, just like it used to.

(Your suit)

(Your suit)

But there she was again. The agent l/n. Former assassin. Former hydra agent.

It made me sick.

I sighed and brushed my hair over my shoulder. I walked out of the closet.

Steve was sitting on the bed. His suit was on and his hair was gelled.

He looked good.
Steve looked up at me. He looked lost.

"I-uhh. Wow." He said.

"Don't give me that." I said. I watched his eyes flicker up and down my body and I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my sunglasses because of paparazzi. They hurt my eyes. It was a Tony stark trick.

"Can we go please?" I snapped. "I wanna get this over with cause you showed me a taste of how people will react."

"Y/n no. Oh my god no." He said and pulled my arm to him. He was very close to me. I secretly loved it.

"You look beautiful. Absolutely stunning. I'm just not the best at expressing that." He said.

I rolled my eyes lightly and smiled. I couldn't stay mad at him. Why?

"You're cute." I whispered. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck. His arms carefully slipped around my waist.