Chapter 28

{1 week later}
"Steven can you reach I can't." I said as I was putting the ornaments up. Steve came over with Oliver in his arms and put the little red ball up.

"Shortie." He said.

"Old man." I retorted.

He chuckled and kissed my head. Oliver looked at me with his blue eyes and his pacifier in.

"You're cuter than your dad." I said. Steve gasped.

"Hey now. I'm like 98% of the reason why he's here." Steve said. Oliver held my finger. He was getting stronger every day. He definitely had his dads super serum in him.

I looked at Steve and he smiled at me.

I kissed his lips and he smiled. I pulled away but he pulled me back in.

The soft Christmas music.
The smell of Christmas candles.
This felt normal.

Steve kissed my neck softly before pulling away.

His phone started ringing. He groaned and got it from his pocket. Oliver rested his head on Steve's broad shoulder.

"Hi....yes. Okay Stacy it's seven pm why are you still at work?......uh huh and you've been at work at six am everyday too.......no I'm never down there that late I'm here with my family.....we will talk tomorrow. Okay bye." He said.

Steve turned to me and chuckled.

"I think the receptionist Stacy is trying to win me over." Steve said and laughed. "Oh Captain Rogers. Will you please come sign these papers? Is your wife around?" He said in a high pitched voice.

I chuckled and went to go sit down. Steve sat next to me on the floor and played with Oliver on his lap.

I smiled at them as Oliver giggled in Steve's arms.

"He's getting so strong." Steve said. I hummed and laid down on my stomach on the couch to watch them.

Steve held onto Ollie's arms and I tickled his tummy. He giggled with joy.

I laughed at him and sighed. Steve chuckled and laid him down on his bent knees.

"He's growing up so fast." I said softly. Steve hummed in agreement.

I kissed Steve's head and got up.

"By the way. I could go and talk to Stacy and sign those papers." I said.

He looked up at me as I continued on the tree.

"Yeah but sweetie. What would you actually say?" He asked.

I hummed.
"I would just remind her of her place." I said.

"You don't have an amazing rep here y/n." He said.

I flipped him off and he laughed.

........................................................

I kissed Oliver's head and closed the door to his nursery. I went into our bedroom and saw Steve reading.

He was so hot in glasses ugh.

I came into bed and laid my head on his chest. He continued to read as I did.

"You know everything you do is such dilf energy." I said softly. Steve rested his book on his nightstand and I laid my hand on his abdomen.

"What's a dilf?" He asked. I moved his shirt up and placed my hand on his warm abs.

"Dad id love to fuck. You're just always so hot." I said.

"Did you take a shot before coming to bed?" He asked. I chuckled.