Chapter 7

"Baby. We have to wake up." I heard Steve say.

I felt myself close to his chest. I pulled away.

"Was I hurting you?" I asked, looking at his shirtless chest. His bruises were purple and dark.

He smiled down at me.

"I'm okay." He said. "The herbs helped a lot." He said.

"Good." I said. I kissed his collarbone.

"I don't want to leave this bed." I said and snuggled up more.

"I know that last night you focused on me. But now I want to focus on you. Are you okay?"

No. I was sore. I didn't want to talk about it. I was sexually assaulted and I couldn't change that.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little sore." I said and looked down. Steve rubbed my back.

"Don't lie." He said.

I gave him a blank stare.

"I'm not lying." I whispered.

"You're a terrible liar." He said.

I huffed. Steve chuckled lightly and kissed my head.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk. I understand." He said.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Well we have meetings today that I want you to sit in. So let's get ready. Today we actually have time though. No rush." He said.

I got out of bed.

"I'm gonna shower." I said.

"Okay."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror after turning on the shower.
I looked disgusting.

My hair was tangled, my makeup from the night before was a mess. My skin was dull.

I definitely needed to feel better with a shower.

I got into the steamy water. I let it cascade down my hair and face as I did.

I grabbed my shampoo and lathered it through my hair. I washed it out and put my conditioner in.

I shaved my legs and washed my body. Once I was done I washed out my conditioner and got out of my hair and eventually turned off the hot water.

I towel dried my hair and wrapped my towel around my body.

I got to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Steve came in with dress pants and his button up on, but not buttoned.

He came over and wrapped his arms around me. Being a lot taller than me, he could set his head very easily on mine.

"I miss being as tall as you." He said.

"No you don't." I said as I bent down and spit out my toothpaste. My ass brushed against his dick so he stepped back.

"Steven how did you know where the clit was?" I asked.

His face turned red. I turned around while brushing my hair.

"Doesn't everyone know?" He asked.

"Nope." I said. "Actually not many girls do, let alone guys."

"Human anatomy." He lied.

"They did not teach that in the twenties and thirties." I said.

"I was gonna go on a date way back so Nat sat me down and gave me... girl talk. She literally had poster boards and everything. The girl blew me off but I kept the facts." He said.