Chapter 30

I grabbed Oliver from his crib.

"Good morning sweetie." I said softly to him. He giggled and rested his head on my shoulder. I went into the kitchen to make him a bottle.

But I came out and saw something different.

Steve was in the kitchen. Christmas music was playing.

And he was making breakfast. I smiled at him as he stood shirtless in the kitchen cooking.

"Umm hi babe." I said. He smiled at me and pulled me in.

"Hi." He said and kissed my softly. I set my arm on his shoulder and sighed into the kiss.

"Merry Christmas." He said.

"Merry Christmas Steve Rogers." I said. He pulled my body in closer and Oliver cooed.

"And good morning handsome." He said. Ollie giggled and held his dads finger.

I watched Steve interact with his son. He was so happy that he had a kid of his own.

"You're so strong. Yeah." He said to him. Oliver cooed and hit his dads face with his little hands. I laughed and Steve looked at me.

"Hey definitely has your personality if he has my looks." Steve said. I laughed and Steve pulled me back into him.

"Thank you for last night." He said.

"Yeah you look very happy." I said.

"By the way. I had contractors look in here. We removed all the hidden cameras." Steve said. I smiled softly.

"Thank you." I said. "Where we're they?" I asked.

"They were microscopic. It was new technology." He said.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Your pancakes are burning." I said, smelling them.

"Fuck." He said. "I tried to cook but I'm just not good."

I gave him oliver and he put him in his playpen with a bottle. He came back over as I started fresh on the pancakes.

"Are these still your favorite. I knew they used to be but if they're not we can make something else." Steve said as he mixed the pancake batter.

"I love them still." I said. He nodded softly. He looked doubtful.

I came over and kissed his cheek.

"I truly do." I said.

He looked down at me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged his muscular body from the side.

"You want strawberries or something cut up too?" I asked.

"Yes." Steve said a little too quickly. I chuckled.

Steve loved strawberries. They were his favorite thing.

I grabbed the strawberries, washed them, and cut them up.

Steve worked hard on the pancakes. They looked and smelled great.

Steve came over to me and I turned around. His hands were on either side of me on the counter. I held up the strawberry in my hand and he took a bite of it.

I took a bite of the same strawberry, which I could tell turned Steve on from the way his pupils darkened.

"Don't give me that look Rogers." I said softly. He smirked and took another bite of the strawberry while staring at me.

That made me weak. So weak.

"Those strawberries are really good." He said while getting back to his pancakes like he didn't just give me an orgasm with just his eyes.