Chapter 8

Smut warning

Steve and I made it up to the room.

"We're not actually gonna have sex all the time right? Cause we're both sore." He said.

"We're giving it a day." I said. "I need to heal. So do you. But for now we can just relax. You like movies?"

"Yes." He said.

"What movie have you never seen that you have wanted to see?" I asked.

"Star Wars." He said.

"Star Wars! Lets do it let's go get comfy clothes on and we binge watch Star Wars." I said.

I went into our room and changed into sweats and a long sleeve cropped shirt.

Steve came out in grey sweatpants and a short sleeve white shirt.

"Bed or living room?" I asked.

"The bed is comfier. And you put on that super fluffy comforter. I think that will be nice." Steve said.

After last night I changed the sheets, pillowcases, and comforter. I couldn't stand to sleep in it if it wasn't truly clean.

I got in bed with him and grabbed the remote. I decided to go in chronological order for him so that he could get the movie.

.....................................................
{eight hours later}

It was now eight at night. I was laying on Steve's chest as he was watching the movie.

His shirt was off now. I carefully rubbed some lotion on his bruises.

He was carefully watching me. The movie was on, just in the background.

"Steve."

"Hmm."

"We should ask for a honeymoon."

He chuckled. "Tell you what. Once Ross dies, which is soon, we will go out on a honeymoon."

"Deal." I said.

"Y/n can I ask you something?" He said. I got a tiny bit more lotion from the container and put it on him.

"Yeah." I said. I moved my hair to one of my shoulders and rubbed the lotion in.

"I feel really protective over you. And I like- I don't know I have just never moved this quickly with anyone and never wanted to move so quickly. Why is that?" He asked.

"Well I think part of it was forced. Us not only having sex our first night but losing our virginities to each other gives us a bond. Do you want to know the actual true reason?" I asked.

"Yes."

"We have to be falling for each other. I know I'm falling for you." I said.

He stayed silent. I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.
"Sorry." I whispered.

"I'm falling for you too." He said. "I'm sorry I was just in my thoughts."

"You're okay." I said. I closed up the lotion and leaned over him to set it on the nightstand.

"Every night you put that on before you go to sleep. It has those herbs in it. It's gonna help." I said.

He smiled at me and I sat up to peck his lips.

"How sore are you?" He asked.

"Someone's in the mood?" I asked.

A blush crept across his face.