Chapter 20

I hate parties.

I fixed my black dress on my body. It was too snug. I felt slutty.

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

I grumbled and fixed my tits in it.

Steve stood at the door as I fixed my hair. I tossed it behind my shoulder.

"I hate it." I said.

"You look good." He said.

"Yeah it looks like I'm ready to be fucked by every man that comes into this party." I said.

"You know why you have to wear it." He said.

He was in an all black suit. He looked gorgeous. His beard was trimmed and his dirty blonde hair was pushed back.

(Steve's suit)

(Steve's suit)

"Yes Steven. Ross dressed me like this so I have to continue so that it doesn't look like I was forced to the public eye. I just choose to dress like a slut." I said sarcastically. He came over and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

He smiled softly at me through the mirror. I gave him a frustrated stare.

"You don't go anywhere without me." He said. "I promise."

"What about Ollie? I should stay with him." I said.

"He's with his nanny. Amy's got him downstairs. It's heavily guarded. Sam and Bucky are gonna be here. Y/n I need you with me." He said.

His puppy dog eyes made me weak.

"You're so lucky that I love you." I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"We only have to be there for two hours. Then I close it up. And we go to bed. Amy is taking care of the baby because we don't really want to move him while he is sleeping." Steve said.

I whined softly and looked at him through the mirror,

"If he dies I can't make another." I said.

"I know. He's not gonna die. I trust my men. I trust Amy." He said.