Chapter 10

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

I walked with Steve down the hall to Ross' office.

He was nervous again. I didn't blame him.

My hand was in his. My dress purposefully showed off my hickeys, just so that Ross knew that we were having sex, sorta.

Steve kissed my cheek as two men walked by, staring me up and down.

"Agent l/n does he have a big enough dick? You gonna stay on board with whiny little Captain America?" One asked.

"Hey fuckface that's your leader. And he's got a bigger dick than you pussy!" I yelled at him. Steve held my arm and led me over.

"You wanna talk tough girl?" He asked.

"Yeah I do." I said and showed him my thigh holster. He stepped back.

They both walked away. I turned around and looked at Steve. He smiled softly.

I clicked my heels down the hallway. I was feeling extra feisty today. Ross better not fuck with me.

We walked into his office. He looked at us and smiled.

"How was last night?" He asked. We said nothing and sat down. I put one leg over my other and held Steve's hand.

"Aren't gonna talk?" He asked.

"Mmm no. Not with stupid questions." I said.

"What's with you pretty girl?" Ross asked. I stiffened at the name.

"Don't call me that. Pedophile."

"And your husbands not? He's what? 107?"

"Mhm. Yeah but his body is only technically what? Like 40? 41? So technically he's like ten years older than me. Now Ross you're what 70? Jesus Christ at that age you can't even keep your dick hard." I said.

"You watch it."

"Or what? You bring me down to the chambers?" I asked.

"No. I actually had a better idea. I make your husband take this new serum we made. Any look from any female, which is you, and he has intense sexual thoughts. It lasts id say... four hours, maybe five. I'm sure you'll get pregnant then." Ross said.

"No." Steve said sternly.

Guards came in and I immediately grabbed my gun.

The guards had their hand on theirs as I stood up.

I aimed at the one with the needle.

"Put it down tough guy." I said.

"Y/n don't." Steve said. I looked down at him and immediately I was pulled up by my neck. Ross was behind me.

"Put the gun down." He said as he choked me. They put the needle in Steve's neck and he cried out in pain.

I was still being choked but I wouldn't put the gun down. One guard came up and took it out of my hands.

There were no bullets in it. I had never actually shot someone.

I just used it to scare people.

Steve was looking down at the ground.

Ross let go of me and I 'accidentally' crushed his foot with my heel. He grunted in pain. I rubbed my neck lightly. He wasn't that strong. He was honestly pretty weak, but he was also very sick.

"That serum. It goes straight to his pretty brain. It's quite impressive. For the serum to break he must have intercourse with you for five hours. No stopping. Doesn't matter if you're alive, dead. Unconscious, awake." He said.

"Sick pervert." I said to him. "You are a sick fucking pervert."

"Get them out of here. Bring them to the penthouse and to the top. Once they are there we shut down the penthouse. Bring food tomorrow morning." He said.

A guard took me out with my hands behind my back. They took a drugged up Steve too.

I walked silently. I wanted to get out of this. But I knew that I had to get Steve out of his trance. I needed to break it, no matter how long it took.

I got into the elevator. Guards brought us upstairs and locked up the penthouse.

It was just Steve and I.

"Steve...."

"I can't look at you or it's gonna start." He said.

"Steve we have to." I said.

"Y/n I'm keeping my eyes closed."

"Steven." I said. I came up to him but he kept his eyes closed.

"I can't. I can't hurt you." He said. I pulled him into a hug. He pulled me close to him.

"I'm asking you to do it. I can take it. It's fine." I said.

"I can't hurt you." He said again. He was shaking.

"You're not gonna hurt me. Just- it's baby making time huh? Let's just think of it like that. The most that's gonna happen is that you make me sore." I said.

"But he put something in me and I don't know what it does and I could still go on you when you're passed out and that's basically raping you I can't do it I really can't." He sobbed.

"Honey it's okay." I whispered.

"Y/n I don't care what he does to me but when he makes me hurt you- he can't. He can't." He sobbed.

"Steven please open your eyes so that this can me over with. Please I'm begging you." I said.

He let out another sob.

"Okay. Okay. Y/n I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I really am. I love you I'm sorry." He said.

"Steve out of love, please do this. If you love me as much as I- care for you... please." I said.

"Say it please. I need to hear it I don't care if it's true or not but please say it." He said.

I sighed softly. He was so broken.
I shut my eyes.
Y/n. You know how to love. You were loved by the avengers. You can love him. You do love him already. You are in it with him. Say it.

Say it.

"I love you Steve." I said.

"Okay. I'll see you on the other side." He said.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay." I whispered.

He pulled away from me and opened his eyes.

His blue eyes went from his little puppy eyes to dark, lust filled eyes.

He pulled me into a passionate makeout.

This was it.