Chapter 38

{2 years later}

Life had finally been quiet. Not boring. But quiet.

I felt safe. Safe as Steve slept in my arms. Saturday mornings.

I loved Saturday mornings.

Steve was half awake. I knew Oliver was gonna come in any second. Two and a half and a little mini Steve. Well looks wise. He got my personality.

I heard my door open and little feet pitter patter across the floor. I turned over and saw Ollie standing with his blanket in arms and his thumb in his mouth.

"Hi bubs." I said and pulled him up. I sat up and pulled him up on the king bed. Steve kept close to my body as I held oliver. Ollie rested his head on my chest and I put his blanket over him.

"Good morning." Steve whispered.

"Morning babe." I said. He rested his arm around my waist as he moved onto his stomach. I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

"Mama is daddy tired?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah babe." I said. Steve chuckled.

I rubbed Oliver's back lightly. He was a mannered boy. He knew his place. He knew he was special at a young age. He was strong.

He knew that Steve had the same strength as him. He wasn't as strong as Steve, but half as strong was still strong enough.

Steve sat up and rubbed his eyes. I chuckled, knowing that oliver did the same thing.

Steve smiled at me and pulled me into a soft kiss.

I pulled away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth." I whispered.

"Neither have I." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled softly and oliver sighed.

"What are you sighing about?" I asked him.

"You and daddy awe in wove. I wanna be in wove." Oliver said. Steve awed.

"Well we love you sweetie." Steve said and kissed his head. He giggled lightly.

I looked at Steve and he smiled at me.

"Let's all get some breakfast in us huh?" I asked Ollie. He nodded.

...................................................................

Oliver played with Steve in the living room while I finished up emails. They both had the same laugh. I smiled as I worked on my computer.

"Mama mama mama wook at me I wook like daddy." Oliver said as he came rushing in. He had steves shield.

"Yes you do but- Steve!" I said. It was the same size as him and I was afraid he would hurt himself.

Steve came in and took the shield.
"Show mom." He said.

Oliver got onto the shield and sat on it. Steve picked him up and showed me.

"Tada!" Steve said. I gave him the stink eye.

"That's not safe." I said.

"What's that agent?" Steve asked.

"Yeah what's dat agent?" Oliver asked.

"Uhh it's mom to you mister." I said. I picked him up off the shield and tickled him.

He giggled and I set him down. He ran off to go play with his toys. Steve stared at me.

I smirked at him and he pulled me into a kiss. I moaned softly and rested my arms on his shoulders.

"We..are having sex later." He whispered on my lips.

"Oh are we?" I asked and laughed.

He nodded and scrunched his nose at me.

I smiled at him and kissed him again.

......................................................................

Steve sat reading while I watched tv. It was late and Oliver was fast asleep.

I had my legs draped over his lap as I laid on my side watching tv. He would occasionally rub the blanket on my legs as I read.

I yawned lightly and felt my eyes drooping.

"Hey let's get some sleep love." He whispered.

I looked at him and nodded. We got up and he brought me to bed.

"What about sex?" I asked.

"Babe. You are so tired." He whispered.

I laughed softly.
"Yeah." I said as I cuddled up into the blankets. He kissed my head and turned off the lights.

I cuddled up with him.

"Hey I'm proud of us. We've been through shit but we've made it. I love that." I whispered.

"I'm proud of us too. It started out really hectic. But we're doing good. We have been. I'm glad." He said.

I looked up at him, pulling away from his chest.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." I said. He kissed me softly.

"I love you too y/n rogers." He said.

I love him so much.