Chapter 23

"What the fuck." I whispered. Wanda was sitting on the couch in the avengers complex.

She looked tired. Ultimately tired.

Steve was behind me. Also in the complex stood Peter Parker, Carol- or captain marvel, and Bruce banner. And Stephen strange. Bucky and Sam were now here too. Everyone was quiet.

I walked in, holding Steve's arm.

"Captain." Banner said. He came over and shook his hand, but Steve brought him into a hug. I looked at Wanda. She stared softly at me. She looked sorry.

Peter gave me a smile. I let out a tiny smirk at him. Stephen nodded at me. Bruce came over and tackled me with a hug.

"Hi Bruce." I said.

"Hi." He said softly. "You look great. I mean wouldn't have even known you had a baby- that sounds awful I'm sorry I didn't mean it..."

"It's fine. Thank you." I said.

Steve and I led everyone to the big table in the meeting room. Him and I sat at the front.

"So. We gonna explain why we're all having this family reunion or can I get back. There's a lot more planets that I have to attend to." Carol said.

"I umm. I actually don't know, Bruce?"

"Wanda?" Bruce said.

"I'm not talking." She said. She looked down.

"I umm. I have school so...." Peter said.

"Okay well it's great to see you all. Some I haven't heard from in a very long time. Others I've seen." Steve said. Bucky and Sam smirked at him.

"I'm just gonna go around. First off. Carol. How's the other planets?" Steve asked.

"Lots need more help than earth did after Thanos. They're recovering though." Carol said.

"Great. Peter how are you doing. How's queens?" Steve asked.

"It's great mr Rogers. Thank you." He said. I smiled at him.

"Bruce?"

"Yeah doing good. Just been doing what I can. I'm recovering. Not green." Bruce said.

"Buck and Sam I know about you." Steve said. They both rolled their eyes and smiled at me. I sat back and smiled.

"Stephen?" Steve asked.

"Discovering. Traveling. Broadening my senses." Stephen said. He nodded softly.

"And last. Wanda. Where have you been?" Steve asked.

"Oh I'm not talking at this little convention." She said and scoffed.

"Wanda what's wrong?" I asked.

"You look very....different." She said.

Why was she so cold.

"You two can talk later. Right now...how are you as a whole?" Steve asked her.

"I'm just amazing mr leader." She said.

"Who found her?" I asked the group.

"I did." Stephen said.

"I radio signaled for you for days." I said to her.

"Y/n." Steve warned.

"We will give you three some space." Stephen said. He led everyone out and into the kitchen, away from the meeting room. Bucky shut the door.

"Where were you?" I asked her.

"Off grid." She said.

"That doesn't answer." I said.