Chapter 19

Smut warning

{1 month later}

"Stevie?" I called from the bathroom. I was only in a sports bra and shorts.

He came in, obviously worn out from his day. I wanted to treat him to a bath.

"Yeah." He said as he cracked his back.

"Here's a bath running for you. I'm gonna go take care of our baby, put him down." I said.

"You don't have to." He said.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in.

"Babe. You can barely focus. Relax." I said. He nodded. I pecked his soft lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I said. He kissed me one more time before I gave him a little smile and left.

.....................................................

The baby was down. I went to go check on Steve.

He was sitting in the tub, popping the little bubbles. I smiled widely and watched him.

"Having fun?" I asked quietly.

He looked over at me and blushed.

"You could say so." He said. He went back to his popping.

"Steve."

"Hmm."

"Steve look at me." I said.

He looked over at me.

"I'm fully healed." I said softly. "It's been six weeks."

He sat up and stared at me.

"Holy shit. Oh my god fuck where's my towel." He said. I giggled and threw him his towel as he stood up. He almost slipped coming out of the tub.

"Woooah okay calm." I said and laughed. "And language."

He ran over to me and kissed me, hard. I moaned in the kiss and he threw his towel somewhere.

I pulled away.

"You are all wet." I said as I looked at his hair and shoulders, dripping with water.

"Okay? I'm gonna be saying the same thing to you in a few minutes anyways." He said. I gasped lightly.

He laughed at me and kissed my neck. His hair was seriously so wet. I felt his exposed dick press into me as he wrapped his arms around me more.

I smiled and wrapped my arm over his shoulder.

"Okay okay steven. You have waited and I'm so proud of you but it's literally gonna be like the first time for me. It's shrunken back down okay? So let's take this in a calm matter." I said.

"How does it do that?" He asked.

"No idea love. I'm just saying. Calm. Okay?" I asked.

"Did you get your tubes tied?" He asked.

"Yep" I said softly. "No offense but I never wanna go through that again" I said.

"Makes sense." He said.

I kissed him again and fell back on the bed. He got on top of me.

I put my hand through his hair and shook it a bit, trying to get some water out.

He shook his head and got water all over me.

"Steve!" I said and laughed. He chuckled and kissed me again.