Chapter 26

Smut warning. Tw sexual assault

Theodore sat there, kissing my neck, giving me hickeys.

I was laying flat on the bed, naked, literally chained up. Theodore was fucking me. He has a small dick.

I just thought about being at home. Falling asleep in that new bed.

Theodore grabbed my throat randomly, cutting off my circulation.

"Start acting like you like it." He said. I rolled my eyes so he pulled out.

He tightened his grip on my neck. I realized I couldn't get any air.

"Theodore stop." I said. He laughed and punched me right in the gut, harder than I thought.

He let go of my neck and I coughed in pain. I wanted to hold my stomach but I was tied up.

"I know your husband is over average and I'm not. So I have some toys that are bigger than him." He said. I looked up at the ceiling. I should've taken pain meds or something before.

I felt something pressing my entrance. I looked down to see him with a huge dildo.

"No please no." I said.

"Oh shut up you had a baby out of this thing." He said.

"Theodore stop you asked for one night and I gave it to you. It's five in the morning already." I said. He grumbled and put duct tape on my mouth. He went back over and shoved the huge thing in without warning. I screamed out in pain as he forced it dry in and out.

"Quiet now." He whispered.

I felt a tear fall.

......................................................

"You made the right choice. Good thing you don't have to have your sex tape out now." Theodore said.

I was in so much pain. Head to toe. I put my jacket and heels on and threw on my sunglasses.

I left the room.

Once I was out in the streets I grabbed a cab. It was 6:45 am. God I hope I can get back before Steve goes out.

My body was bruised everywhere. I was scratched and punched and tired.

What a sadistic, cruel man. Just like his uncle.

6:54. Home.

I walked over to the elevator and a secretary came up to me.

"Mrs Rogers. Are you able to sign this?" She asked. I kept my sunglasses on.

I gave her a soft smile.

"I'm sorry I have to go see my husband. Maybe later." I said. God knows why she was here so early.

The elevator opened and I went in. I pressed the button to my penthouse after putting my hand print in and went up.

When I got inside I took my heels and sunglasses off. I had a bruise on my ribs that made it hard to breathe.

My neck hurt too. Good thing I wore a turtleneck there.

I felt like crying. I went to the bedroom to see a half sleeping Steve. He was sleeping but having an awful dream from the way his eyebrows knitted.

I went to my closet and found comfier clothes. I was in so much pain putting them on. Im tired. Im emotional.

"Y/n?" Steve called. I sniffed and walked out of the closet. My arms wrapped around my body.

Steve was sitting up in bed. He looked at me sadly. I stood there and looked down, immediately feeling more emotional.

I sat on the bed and Steve's arm snaked around my waist. I winced and he pulled back.

"Y/n..." Steve said.

He came over to my side of the bed and knelt down. More tears formed in my eyes.

He put his hands softly on the shirt I was wearing and pulled it up, seeing the bruises.

Steve winced and watched as I looked down, tears falling freely.

He wiped them away and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and he softly hugged me back. I know he didn't want to hurt me but I needed a real hug.

I wrapped my arms around him more as he kneeled in front of me between my legs.

"It's okay. You're home. I've got you. Ollie is at Amy's. My day is off I'm gonna take care of you." He said.

I nodded softly and pulled away from him.

He wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Let's get you a bath." He said. I nodded and stood up.

He got up and we went to the bathroom. He started the water to the huge tub and I slowly stripped my clothes.

I hadn't felt this vulnerable since our first time.

I felt his stare on me.

"Steve stop staring." I said.

"You need that lotion that you used to use on me." He said. I tried to take off my bra but winced in pain.

He came over and helped me unhook it.

"Steve please you don't have to."

"Dear god y/n I'm gonna say it so it gets in your head. You were assaulted again. You were blackmailed and you did this out of love. Please let me help you." He said.

I felt my chin quiver. I hate everything.

He helped me pull off my underwear and helped me into the warm tub.

Then I heard him get out of his clothes and come in.

He laid behind me and then carefully laid me on top of him.

I rested back on his chest as he timidly laid his hands on my waist.

I held his hands and sighed.

"I umm. It was fine for a while. It was sex I didn't care it was just that. Then umm he used toys. I remember asking him to stop over and over so he started hurting me and he choked me up and I was chained...." I held back the tears. "Whatever I just feel like I cheated on you and that's making me feel the most gross."

He clicked his tongue.

"No. Not at all. Y/n no." He said.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned around to face him.

He watched me timidly and I pulled him into another hug.

"Please actually hug me Steve." I said. "I'm numb right now."

"I'm so sorry for this." He whispered. "Everything."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

I wasn't numb. At all. I just needed his touch.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and actually broke down. Into violent sobs.

I didn't care.
I was in his arms.
That's all that mattered.