Chapter 9

Sexual content

I woke up to the sound of the tv playing.

"Steve turn it off I'm trying to sleep." I said. I opened my eyes and realized that my head was on his chest and my leg and arm were wrapped around him.

And his morning wood was present under my leg.

I rolled my eyes and buried my face in his neck. I bought the blankets on me more and closed my eyes again.

My hands trailed up and down his bare chest. He shuddered lightly and I giggled.

"Good morning mr Rogers." I said in a groggy voice.

"Mhm yeah that's cute." He said. I felt his dick twitch.

"Your dick agrees big guy." I whispered. His hands trailed up and down my back.

I was just in a sports bra and comfy shorts. His touch sent a shiver down my spine. His body heat was so comfortable I think I could stay here forever.

"You want me to order food?" He asked.

"Yes please." I said. He moved over and I whined.

"Stay you're so warm." I said.

"I'm grabbing my phone." He said and leaned over to grab it from his nightstand.

He dialed a number and continued to rub my back.

"Hey Nancy. Do you want to send some breakfast up to my suite... yes for the Mrs too.... Thank you yes whatever's fine.... Yep bye." He said.

I smiled softly and kissed his neck.

"You are seriously killing me this morning." Steve whispered.

"I can suck your dickkkk."

"No." He said.

"Why?"

"Cause I feel like that's just an act and it hurts the girl." He said.

"Handjob?" I asked.

"Y/n."

"Steven."

"Why do you want to pleasure me? You're the one that should be pleasured." He said.

My hand slid down his abs and hit his waistband.

"Yeah?" I asked.

His head fell back.

"Y/n you don't have to."

I shut his loud mouth up with a kiss as I dipped my hand in his pants. He moaned into my mouth and I sat up a little.

"Trust me on this." I said as I got under the sheets.

I pulled his sweats and boxers down and his hard cock sprung out. He groaned lightly and my mouth watered.

I laid down fully on my stomach and grabbed the base of his cock in my hands.

I slowly pumped up and down. He moaned and put his hands under the blanket.

I grabbed one of his hands with my free hand and intertwined it with mine. He held onto me tight.

"Steven please actually breathe." I said. He took in a deep breath.
"Good boy."

"Dear god." He said at my pet name.

I sat up a tad and kissed his tip. After I knew he was okay I slowly swirled my tongue around it. He shivered lightly but didn't say anything.

Once I knew he was okay I did what I had truly only heard about.

Make sure to hollow your cheeks, use your tongue, not your teeth, and curl your toes to turn off your gag reflex.

Nat.... I hope you're right.

I slowly put him into my mouth, hollowing out my cheeks as I did. I got all of him in my mouth from the toe curling trick, and Steve was loving it.

His little moans and whispers were music to my ears, until I heard the elevator open.

I got off of him and got onto his lap to hide his dick. I laid my head back on his shoulder and he immediately sat up against the headboard. I wiped the spit from off my mouth and brought the blankets up to us more.

What I assumed was Nancy came in.

"Ahh Nancy. You can just leave it there dear. Thank you." He said.

She looked older. Maybe in her late 50s older 60s.

"Anytime mr and Mrs Rogers." She said. She left and I heard the elevator ding again.

Once steve and I knew she was gone he let out a deep sigh.

He laid his head back against the headboard and laughed.

"You're one smart cookie for thinking to hide that like you did." He said.

"I try captain." I said.

"What you did was something else." He said.

I laughed and kissed his jaw.
"Sorry the fun got taken away."

He wrapped his arms around me more and buried his face in my neck, which tickled from his beard. I squirmed and laughed.

"Steve!" I yelled and laughed.

Just then the tv turned to Ross.

I stopped squealing and held Steve tighter.

"Captain Rogers and Agent L/n. I need a meeting with you at noon today. You are allowed to go out for it but then you go back upstairs. I expect you both to look professional." And the tv turned off again.

"What the-"

"Fuckface." I said.

"Okay okay." He said. I giggled and got off of him.

"Let's eat and get changed." He said. He sat up and put his pants back on.

"Okay but from the minute you got... will you let me do that again?"

"Yep." He said. I smiled at him.