Chapter 34

{2 weeks later}

Smut warning

{the fit}

"Good morning Mrs Rogers." Steve said as I came into his office.

I set his coffee down and kissed his cheek.

"Hi love." I said. He smiled up at me and shut his computer before leading me to his couch.

I sat down with him and he looked at me.

"I like that dress." He said.

"Yeah I spent so much time lint rolling May's hair off of it this morning." I said. He chuckled.

"What's on the agenda today?" He asked as he put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I don't know yet. I have some art things to sign off on and some yes's and no's for the decorating board but other than that the crew has it and we will be having an amazing fundraiser tomorrow." I said.

"I'm so glad I had you do this. I would've messed it all up." Steve said. His hand was on my thigh now.

"Steven."

"What?"

"Baby you're really horny and you can't hide it worth shit." I said.

He blushed and looked away. I kissed his cheek and laughed.

"I'm excited to see how our expo goes." He said.

"Me too." I said. He pulled me in and basically laid on top of me, making me laugh.

..............................................................

Steve entered the penthouse from the elevator around six. I was making dinner.

Oliver crawled over to his dad.

"Hi bud!" Steve said and picked him up. He cooed as Steve brought him over. Steve kissed my head and held Ollie at his side.

"How was work?" I asked him.

"Good." He said and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at the soup I was making.

Steve sat on the counter with Oliver in his lap. He loosened his tie and stared at me.

"I hope you didn't make dessert because I have dessert planned." Steve said, like he was thinking out loud.

I looked up at him and blushed.

"You are so down bad Steve Rogers." I said.

"I know." He said and played with Oliver. I covered the soup and looked at him.

I went between his legs and looked at Ollie. He giggled as he sat between Steve's legs and clapped his hands. I tickled his little tummy and looked up at Steve. He smiled and watched as Oliver fell his head back onto Steve, giggling.