Chapter 36

{four days later}

Steve sat with me on the bed. He played with his hands as I wrote down in my notebook.

"Okay. Pros. No worries about our safety status. No more sexual stuff. No more blackmail. Cons. That sex tape will be leaked and everyone will think you raped me when you didn't." I said. I set my pen down.

I watched as Steve stared off into space and bit his lip.

"Steve." I said and snapped in front of his face. He snapped out of it and turned to me.

"Hmm?" He asked.

I placed my hand on his thigh and softly rubbed it.

"Babe," I said and looked at him. He stared at me and looked down.

"I'm okay."

"Don't lie to me. We're being truthful. Trustworthy." I said.

"Right. Yeah I'm just. Memories." He said.

I wanted to fucking obliterate both of them. I hated seeing Steve out of it.

"You wanna just get some sleep?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said.

I nodded and got into bed with him. He laid down and I pulled his body into mine.

"I love you Steve." I said softly.

"Love you too. Thanks for everything." He whispered.

..............................................................

"Theodore. Where are you staying right now? And is that cute little Stacy with you?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Look man. I realized that your sexual fantasies are what I truly want. You convinced me. I want in on you and Stacy." I said seductively through my phone.

"What will your husband think?" He asked.

"What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him." I said and giggled.

"I'll send you the addy. Come over in five." He said. I giggled and hung up.

.............................................................

I walked in and hid my holster. Theodore and Stacy were kissing each other naked on the bed. I shuddered lightly.

I swiftly grabbed my gun and walked over to the bed.

"So you two? You wanna play?" I asked. They pushed back and Theodore put his blanket over the two of them.

"Y/n you know what will happen." Theodore said.

"God Ross you really don't get it. I am an old Hydra assassin. Your death means nothing to me. This also means I still have friends. I will kill anyone who tries to get in on your little leak. I will suck that solid out of you just like your poor uncle." I said.

I pointed the gun from him to Stacy.

"And you. I thought you were a sweet girl. Such a fucking cunt. You rape my husband and don't expect anything to happen to you? I'm the fucking leaders wife and you raped the leader? What goes through that sick stupid brain of yours?" I asked.

"I'm- I uhh."

"I uhh please don't kill me y/n please!" I whined at her, laughing. "You two ruined my fucking life."

"Y/n hold on I'll do anything just please." Theodore said.

"So now you're scared when I have a fucking gun to your head!?" I asked. I felt tears brim in my eyes.