28.

*later that day*

{leonora's pov}

I can't belive that damiano asked eva to come.. i mean it's hard for thomas cause she cheated on him and it makes me so angry.. after all he's one my besties probably the closest and you don't mess with them..

'So eva where did you go??'

'What??'

'You heard me sis'

'Well i went back to mom and dad.. why are you asking??'

'Cause after you broke thomas his heart you didn't let me know anything!'

'Woah sis calm down.. hey i- just.. it was hard okay??'

'What??cheating??are you serious??'

'No!! Cheating wasn't-ughh i just-never mind damiano i am leaving..'

'Eva come on you just got here.. please stay'

'No damiano.. i am leaving i am not welcome here anymore i guess'

{leonorna's pov}

Ughh sometimes i can't stand my sister but.. ughh no leonora your mad at her.. but she-no your mad at her..don't let her stay here..

'Sis.. you can stay..'

'Are serious?!'

'Ugh just- as long as you stay away from thomas understood??'

'Yeah yeah..'

'Good.. now i am going upstairs to check on ethan..'

'Okay.. nora..'

*damiano says while he takes eva to his room upstairs and they walk behind leonora*

{leonora's pov}

'Hii baby..'

*she says while comming in and closing the door behind her*

'Hey..sorry i was very tired..'

'Ohh i don't mind.. but baby.. eva is still here..'

'Yeah so??it's your sister amore'

'I know but.. it's just.. i don't know.. she cheated on my best friend and i am trying to protect him'

'I get that amore.. but maybe you should leave it all behind from now on?like you have alot of other things on your mind right now..'

'Like what?'

'Me?'

*and he kisses her passiontly*

'hmm.. your up to something..'

'Maybe..'

*and he kisses her again while pulling her closer and she falls on top of him*

'Hi baby..'

'Amore..'

*they look ecohter in the eyes for a while but then someone knocks on the door*

'Ugh what???'

'It's me eva i talked t-'

'Go away!!'

'Bu-'

'I said go!!'

*leonora screams while ethan tries to calm her down and she lays on the bed next to him*

'Baby why did you scream at her??'

'Ugh i don't know she just.. i don't know baby... can we just contiue.. it felt really good..'

'Amore.. not before you tell me why you shouted at your sister'

'Ethan!!'

'What?? It's not like she's my sister nora now please.. tell me.. amore'

'Ughh it's just.. i wanna proctect my friend.. he means alot to me.. and so do you.. even more.. but still thomas is  my closest friend..and i love him.. and i do everything do protect him edgar.. he feels kike a big brother i've never had..'

'Aww.. well baby.. i get that but maybe you should tell him that?? Like you told me okay??cause you'll be leaving soon..'

'Ethan what do you mean???'

'Amore i've been waiting for.. it to say..this but i think we should move in together.. somewhere only we know.. with no others around.. and i was thinking maybe milan?since you loved that city.. so much'

'ethan... your whole life is here..and your friends and mine.. i mean.. i can't just leave it all behind at once..'

'I know amore.. but i just wanna have a place for just the three of us.. i mean my house is very small..and so is yours..'

'I know that..but thomas....'

'Well you can always go see him?right? I mean milan is not far away from rome'

'I know..i know.. i'll think about it okay??'

'Yeah.. that's totally fine amore..'

'Good.. can w-'

'Yes we can..'

*and he kisses her passiontly again* *you know what happens now*

~~~~~~

Oehhh will they leave for milan..?? I mean it would be nice for them but leonora's friendship.. will it last forever?or will it end?? Whooo knowss.... Ehehe

Well enjoy! And see youu 😘😘😘