3. Didn't Deny It

THIRD-PERSON POV

Ryan woke up and smiled at the fact that Evelyn and him were both trying out for Romeo and Juliet.

He got in the shower and found a shirt to put on along with some pants and went downstairs to be met with his brother, his mom, and their cat, Mews.

"Morning guys." Ryan said with a smile on his face.

Dustin noticed while making breakfast for him and Ryan.

"What's got you all excited this morning?" Dustin asked his brother.

"Today's the Tryouts for Romeo and Juliet and Evelyn going to try out too." Ryan answered and saw his younger brother smirk.

"It's not like that Dustin, stop giving me that look." Ryan took the waffle and grabbed his skateboard and jacket and left the house.

Ignoring Dustin's "You didn't deny it!" Dustin got on his bike and tried to catch him.

Meanwhile, Evelyn has been up this 6am and has been reading lines from Romeo and Juliet as well as studying for her chemistry test.

"You're not gonna fail." Evelyn mumbled that sentence to herself as she walked into school, she didn't notice that she had bumped into Ryan that was when she heard him groan.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." Evelyn started when she noticed it was Ryan she calmed down a little. "I didn't mean to bump into you Ryan, I just didn't see you. I was looking over my chemistry notes and I wasn't watching where I was going, I mean obviously I wasn't if I was I wouldn't have bumped into you and-"

"Evelyn, it's fine." Ryan cut the girl off her rambling.

"Oh well um I'll see you in history and later tryouts for the play." Evelyn sent Ryan a small smile and they went their own way. Ryan to Jonathan and Evelyn to Nancy, Barb, and Steve later joined them along with his idiots friends, Tommy H and his girlfriend Carol.

Evelyn tuned out of Steve trying to get Nancy to come to his house, Evelyn saw Jonathan putting a poster of his missing brother and Ryan being there to confront him and trying to convince him that he's okay.

Nancy and Evelyn walked over to them, Evelyn was the first to speak. "Um hey, I'm sorry about your brother, I'm sure he's fine and hopefully somewhere safe." Evelyn sent a smile.

Jonathan sent one back. "Thanks." And with that Evelyn went to history class with Barb.

A/N: I felt like I had to put a chapter out or something for you guys. Feel free to vote or comment. :)