12. The Dream

THE room was coated in white, roses making a pattern reaching every wall, there it stood a stage

A figure entered the image, Evelyn Smith.

Evelyn was wearing a lovely dress. The dress was white with red roses on it, Evelyn also had a rose in her hair.

She was alone in the room, or so she thought.

Music began to play, it was calm piano music with a beautiful melody.

Evelyn began to dance along to it.

Evelyn sprung in a circle, she held her arms out.

Someone placed their arms next to her, their breath trailed on her neck.

Evelyn looked back and saw Ryan.

Evelyn blushed as her and Ryan held strong eye contact, his eyes never left hers as they stayed still.

Ryan then put her hands down to her side, his hands going with hers.

The duo moved forward, his breath was still hot on her neck, that was until Ryan took the rose in her hair and walked away.

Evelyn turned around and took a good look at Ryan, who was wearing a white button up shirt, a few buttons undone, and black dress pants.

Ryan still held the rose as he held his hand towards her, the music began to sound instrumental as a violin was added to the soft piano music.

Evelyn took his hand, Ryan dipped her and he pulled her back in, he spun her around.

His arms met with hers once more as their arms laid around her as they looked into one's eyes. (Like how Julie And Luke were in that one part of perfect harmony (I believe) If you don't know what I mean, I'll show the reference photo as soon as the chapter is finished)

The music slowed down once more.

Ryan put the rose back in her hair as he softly placed his hand on her face as they remained in the same position.

As he finished, their faces were nearly inches, centimeters away from each other.

The two begin to lead in..... (You wish they were hahahahaha, take the L guys)

Evelyn woke up with a gasp, slight memories of her dream flushed in her head. Evelyn blushed at the thought as she held a huge smile on her face.

It was, well Evelyn didn't know what day it was, she just knew it was Monday since her dad wasn't here and it was the day before October 31st, halloween, so it's October 30th, guess she knew the date after all.

Evelyn sighed as she got ready for the day.

Evelyn walked down the stairs, fully dressed as she decided to make her some breakfast.